Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone in the metro atlanta area want to rep a car show with me? (3/22/08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TypeG
    replied
    thanks guys. no worries.

here's a link to the pics:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=99965
    later.

Leave a comment:

• WI_Zoe
    replied
    good shit brian i knew you would win something
    sorry i couldnt make it, my car wouldnt start and still wont

Leave a comment:

• DirtySouthHonda
    replied
    I'm glad to see that two of our own represented for the A-Town & CB7Tuner today. Congratulations again for the win, Brian. Stacey, I know if you would have parked next to Brian, you would have won too because your car is clean as hell and looks good next to his immaculate CB7. If there is another meet or car show that's in town locally, I'll be there. Did anybody else represent CB7Tuner with TypeG?

~DirtySouthHonda
    Last edited by DirtySouthHonda; 03-23-2008, 03:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• brownhornet
    replied
    Originally posted by TypeG
    it was a decent show. kind of small, but there were some nice cars. Stacey, thanks for chillin with me and it was like you said, when you left people started showing up, haha.

here's a pic. i will upload more later. i got 2nd in my class.

later.
    Congrats!! I told you that you would win something. Please tell me you got pics of eclipse.

Leave a comment:

• DirtySouthHonda
    replied
    it was a decent show. kind of small, but there were some nice cars. Stacey, thanks for chillin with me and it was like you said, when you left people started showing up, haha.

later.
    Nice, Brian. Congratulations on the win! Nice to see a CB7 win a trophy, even if it's 2nd place. By the way, which class was it?

~DirtySouthHonda
    Last edited by DirtySouthHonda; 03-22-2008, 07:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied

later.

Leave a comment:

• DirtySouthHonda
    replied
    TypeG, brownhornet, WI Zoe, how was the car show? I bet it was kick ass! I really wish I was there representing for CB7Tuner. Oh, well, there will be a next time. If anybody has pics, post them up tomorrow. Check you guys and girls later.

~DirtySouthHonda

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    you guys are funny. you saw all my dents and stuff at the meet, haha.

i have a few new pieces added since the meet that might help me, lol. later.

Leave a comment:

• brownhornet
    replied
    Originally posted by WI_Zoe
    ill come and chill with you but i wont be registering my car its looks like shit next to yours
    Oh, I'm not entering. I'm just going to support Brian. And don't feel bad, most cars look like shit next to Brian's.

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    post up pics tomorrow. Good luck Brian

Leave a comment:

• DirtySouthHonda
    replied
    Originally posted by brownhornet

Damn! Well take care of yourself man. I'll try and take pics.
    Will do. Please do. Yeah, man, I'll feel better hopefully by next week. Give me some feedback about the show when you get back. I'll keep that thought in my memory for infinity.

Leave a comment:

• DirtySouthHonda
    replied
    Originally posted by WI_Zoe
    ill come and chill with you but i wont be registering my car its looks like shit next to yours
    I would still register, man. My paint looks a whole lot worse than yours. Remember, I kept telling you that at the meet. As soon as my CB7 lowrider project is complete, it'll defintely look a lot better.

~DirtySouthHonda
    Last edited by DirtySouthHonda; 03-21-2008, 05:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WI_Zoe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
    You have to come to the chattanooga meet since i cant make this one. bring all the atlanta crew, we'll have plenty of food.
    i'll try man. i've been keeping an eye on the chatt thread. later.

Leave a comment:

• 90Cb7sleeper
    replied
    yeah, feel better man.

i plan on entering it. it would be my 2nd show. later.
    You have to come to the chattanooga meet since i cant make this one. bring all the atlanta crew, we'll have plenty of food.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X