Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone in the metro atlanta area want to rep a car show with me? (3/22/08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone in the metro atlanta area want to rep a car show with me? (3/22/08)

it would be cool to have another cb or so to chill with.

CALLING ALL SHOW CARS and BIKES!!!!!!!

Street Stylez is hosting a car and bike show at the buffalo wild wings in sandy springs......so bring your cars and bikes out its gonna be good!!!!!

Who: Street Stylez
    What: Car and Bike show
    Where: Buffalo Wild Wings (the corner of northridge and alpharetta hwy) pm if u need directions
    When: March 22nd

Registration is from 11am-3pm (very strict) and the show is from 12noon-5pm.....
    Registration fee is $20 for cars and trucks.....and $10 for bikes

Judging classes are import, domestic, truck/SUV, bike, and vintage/unique
    Sub-classes are for IMPORT AND DOMESTIC ONLY and its conservative, mild and wild

There will be an 8ft trophy for best club participation
    and a 3ft trophy for best of show

If you have any questions call 770-656-8380

So come out and have some fun with Street Stylez, listen to some music, see some very nice cars, and get 10% off of food (with registration form)

Buffalo Wild Wings
    DUNWOODY (#0107)
    8371 Roswell Road
    Atlanta, GA 30350
    Phone: 770-643-0074

later.
    Last edited by TypeG; 03-19-2008, 12:35 AM.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

will have to see.. money is tight right now but i will try..

is there an UNDER CONSTRUCTION CLASS FOR IMPORTS ??

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

yeah i would try and come, but i probably have to work, plus... my car looks like shit.

Comment

it'd be cool if you guys came, but i would be really surprised if you all did after the drive you just made. i'm not sure how big this show will be, but i will guess 20-50 cars. later.

Comment

Let me check my schedule at work, and I'll let you know.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
            it'd be cool if you guys came, but i would be really surprised if you all did after the drive you just made. i'm not sure how big this show will be, but i will guess 20-50 cars. later.
            Its only an hour and 15 minute drive for me...

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
              Its only an hour and 15 minute drive for me...
              the drive don't matter to me because i will still use less gas than you nic !!

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

What time do you plan on going? I have a meeting early, and then I close. I could make a cameo like I did @ the Varsity, but then I'd have to blaze to work again. At least you won't be solo the whole day.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

i was thinking about 12. later.

Comment

12:00 is cool. Pick a spot to meet and I'm there.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Damn, I just started work and my job requires me to setup and clean up weddings, banquets and formal events, so I'll have to see if I'm available for another fun ass event. If not, I'd love to see some pictures of this turnout just like the ATL meet we did. I'll keep you guys posted. Peace.

~DirtySouthHonda

Comment

Originally posted by brownhornet
                        12:00 is cool. Pick a spot to meet and I'm there.
                        i guess at wild wings man, if you're still coming. later.

Comment

I'm sorry, I won't be making this meet with you guys. I wish I could attend, but I'm pretty banged up from my accident (fell on glass and tore up my elbow) and I'm missing work also. I have to heal up before I can attend any future kick ass events involving our CB7s. Have loads of fun for me, guys and girls. I'll check you guys later.

Peace.

~DirtySouth Honda
                          Last edited by DirtySouthHonda; 03-19-2008, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                            i guess at wild wings man, if you're still coming. later.
                            Yeah, I'm still coming. Were you planning on entering the show, or just attending?

Originally posted by DirtySouthHonda
                            I'm sorry, I won't be making this meet with you guys. I wish I could attend, but I'm pretty banged up from my accident (fell on glass and tore up my elbow) and I'm missing work also. I have to heal up before I can attend any future kick ass events involving our CB7s. Have loads of fun for me, guys and girls. I'll check you guys later.
                            Damn! Well take care of yourself man. I'll try and take pics.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

yeah, feel better man.

i plan on entering it. it would be my 2nd show. later.

Comment

Working...
                              X