TN crew meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TN crew meet

So I've been asked some people of the TN crew..and a few others...to set up another meet here in Knoxville or something, maybe Nashville. I was thinking sometime maybe mid April maybe let people get there cars done (like me and my swap lol). But give me some feedback. The GA meet was awesome I'd love to see a big turn out like that. Let me know if y'all would be interested. I'm open to some dates I just had that idea....
    Members Ride / Facebook

Originally posted by 92accordbl
    So I've been asked some people of the TN crew..and a few others...to set up another meet here in Knoxville or something, maybe Nashville. I was thinking sometime maybe mid April maybe let people get there cars done (like me and my swap lol). But give me some feedback. The GA meet was awesome I'd love to see a big turn out like that. Let me know if y'all would be interested. I'm open to some dates I just had that idea....
    Chattanooga. end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
      Chattanooga. end of story.
      i second that motion !! it would be closer for me at least.. and i know it aint that far for most of the TN crew... only the west TN ppl might have a drive but hey not everybody can be satisfied. i have traveled long to go some of these meets.. i don't see why everybody can't make the same effort !!

and after the meet we can party at NIC's house !!

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
        i second that motion !! it would be closer for me at least.. and i know it aint that far for most of the TN crew... only the west TN ppl might have a drive but hey not everybody can be satisfied. i have traveled long to go some of these meets.. i don't see why everybody can't make the same effort !!

and after the meet we can party at NIC's house !!
        I got the room and the grill lol, we can tell my stepdad to go to the bar for the night lol

Comment

I'm down for a meet with the TN crew. Don't matter where but it'll be cool to have it in chat-town. Let's make it happen
          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
            I'm down for a meet with the TN crew. Don't matter where but it'll be cool to have it in chat-town. Let's make it happen
            chattanooga would be good b/c its like 2 hours from everybody, except gary, but he will drive down here lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
              chattanooga would be good b/c its like 2 hours from everybody, except gary, but he will drive down here lol
              You fuckers are funny huh?

Lets make this happen sometime in June so that I can be sure to have H22A in an running, as with Keith. I will drag his ass to TN if I have to.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

thats 2.5 hours for me haha!! But I'm down as long as I have the gas money.. I'll bring the eggrolls lmao and I'll bring fried rice as well. April sounds good to me, I should be able to take off or something like that Jacob.. don't forget to call me today!!

Originally posted by Juice21
                thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                Originally posted by GameChewer
                Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

If it's in the Chatt, I'm there. Let's get a firm date set so I can take off from work.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Originally posted by brownhornet
                    If it's in the Chatt, I'm there. Let's get a firm date set so I can take off from work.
                    x2!

Originally posted by Juice21
                    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                    Originally posted by GameChewer
                    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by brownhornet
                      well Nic since you from Chatt .. i say you set the date.. i know its gonna have to be Sunday since its the day you have off and most ppl can make it on that day. Just come up with a date !!

how about April 13th or 20th ??

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
                        you know you always welcome with us !!

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                          well Nic since you from Chatt .. i say you set the date.. i know its gonna have to be Sunday since its the day you have off and most ppl can make it on that day. Just come up with a date !!

how about April 13th or 20th ??

Well i guess it is settled, IT will be in chattanooga, as far as a date i prefer it be on a sunday as that is the only day i have off. I dont want the date to be to far out because that gives people a chance to commit and back out lol

Ill have to talk with my mom about a bbq with burgers and shit, and make sure that we are capable of pulling that off..

Ill get joshs92ex to help me with a location to have the initial meet up. Im thinking hamilton place mall, the only thing about that is that there can be no revving, hauling ass, burnouts etc. cops come quick out there. but we had a good go with the last chattanooga meet.

How about May 4th? that gives ample time, as well as it pushes gary to get his h22 swap done.

Ill make a new Chattanooga Meet thread once i get everyone's opinion on the date but i think may 4th will be best.

Also, someone from atlanta, please drag brian out of alpharetta and bring him up here lol

Comment

one more thing to help with the location decision....
                            EVERYBODY HAS PARTS AT MY HOUSE!!! LOL.

Comment

Oooooo I wanna go! Well April 13th might be okay, no can do April 20th, my birthday is the 19th so wont be able to make that trip.
                              My CB For Sale

Comment

Working...
                              X