No announcement yet.

May 4th chattanooga meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya i know your tryin to help thanks man....i told him we can just go to pull a part and find a motor and get it and put it in till he can rebuild the motor if thats what he's gonna do. He told me earlier he knows someone w/ another block so if he can just use the head i guess he's fine? idk...but from what he told me he'll have it all running again by friday ....mines runnin ok, the tps is gone on it so i cant keep it running on the street w/o it dying and me having the restart it..gonna get that fixed tomorrow hopefully
    Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Alright so i got a little frustrated with lance today, I apologize. Personally if it were me i would talk to TIGER and see if there is anything they can do about it.

I would have the head checked out by a machinist b/c it most likely bent the valves if it did that kind of damage to the bottom end. Check it for cracks and have it milled just for assurance. I wouldn't rush all this either. Get another complete bottom end and do the manual tensioner conversion. Get a new T-Belt and Water pump. replace all the seals, get new head bolts. I believe that if you will take your time with this, and do it all right, your H22 will last for a while. I wished i would have double checked mine before i put it in. I guess this is what i get for taking somebody's word.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
        Alright so i got a little frustrated with lance today, I apologize. Personally if it were me i would talk to TIGER and see if there is anything they can do about it.

I would have the head checked out by a machinist b/c it most likely bent the valves if it did that kind of damage to the bottom end. Check it for cracks and have it milled just for assurance. I wouldn't rush all this either. Get another complete bottom end and do the manual tensioner conversion. Get a new T-Belt and Water pump. replace all the seals, get new head bolts. I believe that if you will take your time with this, and do it all right, your H22 will last for a while. I wished i would have double checked mine before i put it in. I guess this is what i get for taking somebody's word.
        well i'm gonna call tiger tomorrow cause i ordered the motor for him and stuff and i'm gonna see what they say. I was reading there stuff for warrenty so i think we should be able to send it back. I dont really know what all he's got planned. From what i can tell he has another motor just gotta put it together..idk we'll see
        Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

just an update..I'm still in for this meet Nic..no backing out. Call me when ya get a chance, need to double check a few things.
          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

I got frustrated too... sorry man... as for the motor, the head will be checked tomorrow for signs of cracks and damage. I've bought another block today and if the head is ok, then i'll have it up soon. Tiger has been called and told us that because a 'non-licensed mechanic' put it in, i voided my warranty

I just want her running again... i miss her...
            -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
            if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
            Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Originally posted by H0ndaSpyd3rLM
              I got frustrated too... sorry man... as for the motor, the head will be checked tomorrow for signs of cracks and damage. I've bought another block today and if the head is ok, then i'll have it up soon. Tiger has been called and told us that because a 'non-licensed mechanic' put it in, i voided my warranty

I just want her running again... i miss her...

Shit, if it would have been the 1st may I will be ASE certified.

Comment

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
                just an update..I'm still in for this meet Nic..no backing out. Call me when ya get a chance, need to double check a few things.

Will do, represent us f22's lmao

Comment

Shit, if it would have been the 1st may I will be ASE certified.
                  well we got 30 days to return the thing..maybe we can work something up and say u did the swap hmmm lol
                  Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl
                    well we got 30 days to return the thing..maybe we can work something up and say u did the swap hmmm lol
                    My father won't let me wait 30 days... he wants this thing done now...

if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

man that truely sucks ... its tuner's worst nightmare to order a bad motor and be fucked out of everything ...

keep us updated

Comment

we shall all be running...SOON
                        Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

I'm working as fast as i can... i just looked at the new block... she's a little dirty but i'll clean her up... as for the head... still need to look.

i'll let you guys know...

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

ya be gettin u rollin...me and kevin be over there wednesday and takin shit apart hell ya cuz lol
                            Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Back on topic, Just bumping it up to the top.
                              Invited a few other people to come that i know locally.

Comment

well... just might need one more space for the new eddition to the family !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X