March 30 Auto-X Charlotte, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 30 Auto-X Charlotte, NC

The Central Carolina Region chapter of SCCA is hosting a solo event at the Continental Tire facility Sunday March 30. Continental Tire is located in South Charlotte a few miles from Carowinds.

To compete is $35.

I for one will be competing. This will be my first event ever. I will see how the CB does out there. If anyone wants to come out to watch or compete, come on.

More info can be found on www.ccrscca.com
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

I will be there also. I hope my car be ready by then.I have to call the guy about a membership. But they having a driving school on sat, to teach new comers.Let me know if u want additional info. I didnt get to rep for the Cb7 last time.

Members Ride thread

Comment

I would be going to the novice school but I have to work on Saturdays.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Im not going to be able to run this time. BUt i will be there to watch. Coming to surport for the CB7's

Members Ride thread

Comment

I think i seen your car on UNCC campus. I attend there. Do u go to UNCC.

Members Ride thread

Comment

You probably have. I am a commuter student and I drive to school every day. I am in the library right now.

Do you commute or live on campus? I would like to meet you, lol.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

i commute i stay in charlotte. Im in the smith building right behind the libery. Im almost done with some work, i can stop by the libery, how long will u be there and where in the libery are u located?

Members Ride thread

Comment

I went for a while over to Denny to take a calculus test. Now I am back in the library finishing some stuff for my lab at 6:30. After that I am probably going to go get some food.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

I have a test thursday at 3:30, i will be done at 4:45. Me and a couple of friends going to mooresville at test and tune. U can roll out if u can.

Members Ride thread

Comment

It's very tempting.....but i'm not really prepared with my OEM springs/struts. Everything else on my suspension is tip-top for it though. And i'm still auto too but mainly lacking a neuspeed cupkit, blah!
                    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85
                      It's very tempting.....but i'm not really prepared with my OEM springs/struts. Everything else on my suspension is tip-top for it though. And i'm still auto too but mainly lacking a neuspeed cupkit, blah!
                      Come out, watch if you like. Watch me lose bad (my first event ever). I need a peanut gallery, lol.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Man I really want to....what time do the races start? Still not sure if i'll be able to or not though, Sunday's have a way of popping up things I have to get taken care of. blah
                        My Member's Ride Thread

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

word maybe ill go. Im broke id do it

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85
                            Man I really want to....what time do the races start? Still not sure if i'll be able to or not though, Sunday's have a way of popping up things I have to get taken care of. blah
                            Races start at like 9:30. If you want to run you should probably be there by 8.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Yeah man sorry i didn't make it out.....church in the morning. Let us know how it went though! One of these days i'm going to test my ability at autoX.
                              My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X