No announcement yet.

March 30 Auto-X Charlotte, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I placed 14/14 in Novice class. haha. Dead last for my first time. At least it means I can only improve.

I was running NSM though.

Next event is April, 20 at Continental Tire again.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Cool man. You're still running the a1 right? I have the a6 cam, ecu, H23 IM, so after the 5spd I might be halfway competitive.

I'm dumb, what's NSM?
      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

N just stands for Novice class which is like a sub-class and SM stands for Street Modified which is a pretty tolerant class on what modifications allowed. Engine swaps are allowed in this class.

In this case though the A1 killed me.

I really want an LSD now. I wonder what a F22 tranny with LSD would be like on a H22?
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
          N just stands for Novice class which is like a sub-class and SM stands for Street Modified which is a pretty tolerant class on what modifications allowed. Engine swaps are allowed in this class.

In this case though the A1 killed me.

I really want an LSD now. I wonder what a F22 tranny with LSD would be like on a H22?
          Hmmm, not sure you'd want to do that, auto-x'ing you're probably looking at 2-3rd gear mostly and though you may not have to change gears as often with the F tranny, it might drop you out of vtec and then the H22 is nothing better than the F22a1 untill you reach upper revs again....

BTW, how long is the race? miles/lap? number of laps? How much gas did you use? I don't want to have any more gas in the tank than I need to race to save weight. And I'll take out my rear seat and everything from the trunk. I told my gf I might want to run on the 20th and she'd come up and support us if she can!
          My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Working...
          X