Help Installing H22..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Installing H22..

ok my current h22 bit da dust and im havin a new one come in the next wk or so and im wondering if someone would come install it for me im willing to pay for them to install... some one please help..
    Accord Hybrid

how far are you from TN ?? zip 37388 ??

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

i think bout 8 hrs not exactly sure...but my zip 29323
      Accord Hybrid

Comment

wow 8 hours is a long drive for a swap ...

Comment

yea ill pay you though....
          Accord Hybrid

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
            wow 8 hours is a long drive for a swap ...
            it would be an all weekend thing again though... have to be after Slicks gets done. that is the soonest i will be available to do it. It won't take long providing you have everything there to do it. What type of accomadations do you have ... garage/carport ?? do you have something to pull the engine out ?? i can bring tools and such that is no big deal. if you have an H already in then it makes it that much easier for me because all the wiring is done. Just need to pull the old one out and prep the new one and back in and hook everything back up. If all is there to do it then it should only take one GOOD day !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

just looked it up .. its a 6 hr trip.

Comment

shit id help you

how much would you pay me =P i'm in Hickory, NC!
                Too bad I'm going home to MA tommrow Long drive!

Comment

you know im down jacob we would have to disassemble the hoist if he doesnt have one and if he doesnt have a garage or carport we would be at mother natures mercy ... but what the hell if he is paying its money in the pockets ... have to figure in gas on top of our normal price and that would be the price im assuming

Comment

I'd be down if I had more free time. This semester ends May 8 so yeah.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

iam in gaffney SC we are neighbors.... iam doing my swap right now also i can help you get the motor prepped if you want.... all seals waterpump timing belt auto to manual tensenor ect ect hit me up
                      and iam in Chrolette all the time also.... like to ride 20inch bmx bikes in downtown char.... lots of nice marble to grind

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                      Originally posted by deevergote.
                      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

dude when did this happen
                        -Xavier

Comment

i have somewhere to do it as in a carport at my moms house...i dont have a hoist but i have some tools what all tools do u need i have jacks, jackstands and stuff like that. and when do u think u could do it if at all?

and accord2nr81 yea i need that stuff....

90_cb7 it happened tues. afternoon the sad thing about it i was on the interstate driving back to work from lunch and honestly i dont know wats wrong happened to it...i know its sumthing internally with the block...but who knows.
                          Accord Hybrid

Comment

you were on 85?
                            -Xavier

Comment

how far away r u form myrtle beach ill come help u im finish up my b20 ls turbo setup right now in my em1 im always up to helping ppl out

Comment

Working...
                              X