• Show
Clear All

• Night Wolf
    replied
    when are you coming back down here?

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    well im back from florida and im recovering from all the drinking I did. I have to admit I have never drank so much in my life, lol. Gatorade is my best friend right now. Its cool I didnt get to meet you guys when I was there. It wouldnt have felt right without my CB anyway, but I will BE BACK! I had a blast, I just wished it hadnt rained so much I was on south beach and I was chillin and damn it I got caught in the storm after I had parked all the way on the other end of Collins . It was too many damn people in one spot. I saw plenty of ladies though In bikini's So I'll keep you FLA peoples updated on the next time and it will be a CB fest for sure. Oh yeah, big shout out to Broward Co. for being reasonable in letting me off with a warning

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    Originally posted by kit-to-lip
    wow dude! you've been here for like 2 days and already get taken downtown! anyway dont worry bout towers it was a bust from the rain. keep us posted on whats going for the rest of ur visit and will get something together im sure.
    yeah it sucked. it wasnt my ride and i didnt have any prior offenses so that saved everyones ass. we got off with a warning since we passed the breathelizer test. i gotta admit, i was worried lol.

Leave a comment:

• kit-to-lip
    replied
    Originally posted by jtek24
    update ! i first off i would like to apologize to the florida crew. broward pd caught us with some half empty liquor bottles in the car so we had to take a ride. i just got out and everything is cool. so those who went to towers i hope it was fun. ill still be here til monday. im tired from the box so ill be on tomorrow. later
    wow dude! you've been here for like 2 days and already get taken downtown! anyway dont worry bout towers it was a bust from the rain. keep us posted on whats going for the rest of ur visit and will get something together im sure.

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    update ! i first off i would like to apologize to the florida crew. broward pd caught us with some half empty liquor bottles in the car so we had to take a ride. i just got out and everything is cool. so those who went to towers i hope it was fun. ill still be here til monday. im tired from the box so ill be on tomorrow. later

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    damn I forgot about towers today

Leave a comment:

• JARHEAD293
    replied
    Originally posted by FDAccord
    Of course jarhead would of called you, he's a lonely old man!!

and i will be down in fort lauderdale today so i might be stopping by towers as well. tell that old man to call me if he's going.
    this old man isn't going to installed your jdm wing if u keep it up,lol
    Last edited by JARHEAD293; 05-23-2008, 10:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    well im at my cousins house. ill be on my way in a few. damn i know im late

Leave a comment:

• FDAccord
    replied
    Originally posted by jtek24
    its been raining like hell lol. its cool though. i hope to see some CBs. didnt drive mine down which sucks but oh well, im still gettin drunk!

im in the hotel on my psp so i wont be able to update if im out. yay jarhead just called!
    Of course jarhead would of called you, he's a lonely old man!!

and i will be down in fort lauderdale today so i might be stopping by towers as well. tell that old man to call me if he's going.

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    Originally posted by Night Wolf
    ^^^awsome! how so you like it here?
    its been raining like hell lol. its cool though. i hope to see some CBs. didnt drive mine down which sucks but oh well, im still gettin drunk!

im in the hotel on my psp so i wont be able to update if im out. yay jarhead just called!

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    ^^^awsome! how so you like it here?

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    im in tamarac now and about to check in so jarhead i will pm you my number.

Leave a comment:

• RAY GETS
    replied
    IM in there like swim wear

Leave a comment:

• JARHEAD293
    replied
    Originally posted by Gemini
    fucking drunks Oh, I'm 27 today , i should get drunk
    well i'll drink to that

Leave a comment:

• samuri88