Work Done on the JDM H22A CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work Done on the JDM H22A CB7

Me and D112crzy did an immense amount of work for The Stealth today in quite ample time. BIG UPS to my man D112Crzy for all the work he did today helping re-wire the fucked up job the Mechs did when they dropped in the motor. We basically got 3 of the 4 CEL Codes in 1 day..Pretty amazing. I've got a lil more maintence to go through with my exhaust leak through the header and downpipe. But the MAP Sensor is a bitch in my car but we're workin on it. On top of all that basically Im gonna get chipped and everything once it all said and done.. But yeah on my way back I had 2 encounters..1 was a V8 (Something)Force TUNDRA or something on I-4, basically went to like 115-120 to beat him. BUT heres the crazy one, I raced some old head on a HARLEY. From a dead stop, Light 2 light I held him, neck and neck which I was shocked!! Most bikes will smoke any car OFF the line..anywayz if anyone else wants 2 chill and also get there hands dirty lemme kno..its on me. offer some advice and lets all walk on them fords n shit. but mainly this thread is 2 thank D112CRZY and Mr.Phil 4 the hookup.

I love that the Stealth is coming back.

So no one wants to work on hondas??
    Last edited by xheartlesskingx; 05-11-2008, 12:39 AM.

congrats on getting it to work. what MAP are you going to use?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
      congrats on getting it to work. what MAP are you going to use?
      Um I think we're gonna try and get a connector becuz we just wired it up and 1 of the Vac hoses has no place to go and is seriously making my car run like shit. D112crzy just blew air in it and my car's idle sounded 100percent better. So today im gonna cut that shit and plug it into another vac hose. NEXT is VTEC hookup hopefully, I think we didnt have the plug for it or something but we didnt get to hook it up.. Alot of things planned for the Stealth. oh and thanks nightwolf you ever comin out?

Comment

glad to hear its up and running. Your in daytona right? You should drive up here and chill with us jacksonville people. Lot of people like to race here
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
          glad to hear its up and running. Your in daytona right? You should drive up here and chill with us jacksonville people. Lot of people like to race here
          Good Stuff, I got a couple people who would ride down there that all got some pretty nice setups on hondas so yeah we should set something up when the motors back in action. Just a few more upgrades..lol.

Comment

bump

Comment

i would lend a hand if I was down there !! but it looks like Jose is taking care of business !!

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Hahaha thanks man. Yeah, I got a serious exhaust leak now(going down jose's driveway)Since my car is so damn low.lol. Gotta love it. Once I work around the black fog, We'll work our way back of gettin VTEC. Suggestions??

Comment

Working...
                X