UNCC Charlotte meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNCC Charlotte meet

There will be meets every friday and sat on UNCC campus charlotte , 10:30pm till whenever. Bring friends. ON THE TOP OF THE UNION PARKING DECK. AT THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL
    THERE ARE NO BURN OUTS
    NOT DRINKING
    OR RACING ON CAMPUS OR THE CAMPUS POLICE WILL CANEL OUR NICE SETUP.
    NEED anymore info just let me know
    Last edited by jm991700; 05-27-2008, 09:46 PM.

Members Ride thread

is this all summer long? if so i may have to make a few trips down. just as i did today. i met up with Gary (The G-Man) and Nic (90cb7sleeper).
    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

I'd be interested if one Friday night we all plan to meet up. Atleast 5 CB's.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I live in Gaffney and im moving to mooresville so i can plan on attending regularly.
        Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
        Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
        Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
        Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
        Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
          is this all summer long? if so i may have to make a few trips down. just as i did today. i met up with Gary (The G-Man) and Nic (90cb7sleeper).
          As far as i know, yeah, thats what the guys told me that host it. I will attend on the regular. If yall want to meet and go there together just let me know when yall trying to do so

Members Ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by jm991700
            There will be meets every friday and sat on UNCC campus charlotte , 10:30pm till whenever. Bring friends. ON THE TOP OF THE UNION PARKING DECK. AT THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL
            THERE ARE NO BURN OUTS
            NOT DRINKING
            OR RACING ON CAMPUS OR THE CAMPUS POLICE WILL CANEL OUR NICE SETUP.
            NEED anymore info just let me know
            Can anyone come,my cb would probably look like a big turd compared to you guys stuff.whats the croud like young,old,mix. would like to come meet some new people, i'm really new to the tuner scene.
            "Cracker's crumble Honkies rumble"

Comment

Originally posted by carolinaex
              Can anyone come,my cb would probably look like a big turd compared to you guys stuff.whats the croud like young,old,mix. would like to come meet some new people, i'm really new to the tuner scene.
              Mix, me and my couscin and some of my friends are some of the older ones out there. We need some older people to keep everybody in check. LOL. But it doesnt matter about your car. This is a place where u can get some ideals and some help if u needed.All are welcome

Members Ride thread

Comment

Mix, me and my couscin and some of my friends are some of the older ones out there. We need some older people to keep everybody in check. LOL. But it doesnt matter about your car. This is a place where u can get some ideals and some help if u needed.All are welcome
                cool count me in, i live like 5 min. from uncc

Comment

I was planning on coming this weekend.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

WoW man yall miss a good meet. It was a shit load of cars there. We almost had to use a second floor for cars at the deck. Hopefully yall can make the next one, next friday.

Members Ride thread

Comment

WoW man yall miss a good meet. It was a shit load of cars there. We almost had to use a second floor for cars at the deck. Hopefully yall can make the next one, next friday.

take some pics next tome you whore baggin monkey. lol. me and my boy may end up attending one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                        take some pics next tome you whore baggin monkey. lol. me and my boy may end up attending one of these
                        I was taking some pic but the battery went dead. i only got 3 pics, but they tured out to dark. So i have to take some next time.

Members Ride thread

Comment

I was taking some pic but the battery went dead. i only got 3 pics, but they tured out to dark. So i have to take some next time.

thats cool man

Comment

i thought it was saturday too?

Comment

Originally posted by carolinaex
                              i thought it was saturday too?
                              x2...friday nights wont work for me...i work EARLY on saturday mornings.
                              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Working...
                              X