Originally posted by The G-Man
      I do all my own work.
      i like to,but have no where to do it
      "Cracker's crumble Honkies rumble"

Comment

But I do know of some shops....
        BRE Motorsports in Concord
        Project Auto Salon in Indian Trail/Matthews
        Hondaworks has 2 locations, one University, the other is close to uptown. <--They mainly do maintenance stuff, but I have heard they do modify too.

There are a couple of others too I can't remember right now.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by carolinaex
          anyone know any
          What are u trying to get done?

Members Ride thread

Comment

cs motorsports in gastonia.... but yea i try to do all my own work and what ever your trying to get done you can probally get one of us locals to do it cheaper....

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by jm991700
              What are u trying to get done?
              im trying to get all my oil leaks fixed, i am used to working on old v-8's, replaced vcg now i need to do oil pan and i have oil by the vc where the cam gear cover is and it going all over the front of the motor,are these common leaks? estimate on how much to fix.
              "Cracker's crumble Honkies rumble"

Comment

Originally posted by carolinaex
                im trying to get all my oil leaks fixed, i am used to working on old v-8's, replaced vcg now i need to do oil pan and i have oil by the vc where the cam gear cover is and it going all over the front of the motor,are these common leaks? estimate on how much to fix.
                Yeah , u prob have a lot of miles on the engine. THings like that, u can take it to a regular auto shop to get it fix. Unless u want to do them yourself. I wouldnt worry about a tuner shop. Im pretty sure one of use in charlotte, can help u if u need info on engine sways, force induction, NOs, whatever. I done the swap and force induction. So i know i can help u out with things like that.I done trust people working on my car anyway. Most of them done know what the hell they doing. LOL

Members Ride thread

Comment

Working...
                X