Tampa area JY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampa area JY?

I need a new hub for my knuckle, mine is "mushroomed" out, and NAPA says when they press them back together it will cause damage to the new bearing.

so anyways, im not spending money on a brand new hub for just one side, when i can get a perfectly fine complete knuckle for less. i only need the hub on the front.

the question, i am going to my folks for fathers day, are there any good/decent junkyards in the tampa area. i would like to stay north, my folks live in Tarpon Springs, so i am lookin at Port Richey area, or Palm Harbor, something like that. Also, obviously they have to be open on Saturdays, I dont know if you have LKQ, but that is my yard of choice. Let me know. Thanks fellas.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

did this work, it said fatal error when i posted, and i see a message. oh well.

anyways, just in case...i am looking for a JY in the New Port Richey/Tarpon/Palm Harbor area. Open on Saturdays...thanks.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

no it work...and yes there is one in clearwater....LKQ...
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

sweet...ill prob hit it up tomorrow morning then. i appreciate the help mang. thanks for the help. ill look them up now to get directions.

yeh i didnt know if my op went through, cuz when i hit submit new thread it said fatal error.

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
          sweet...ill prob hit it up tomorrow morning then. i appreciate the help mang. thanks for the help. ill look them up now to get directions.

yeh i didnt know if my op went through, cuz when i hit submit new thread it said fatal error.
          sorry i was taking so long

edit...damn the pic is small its on 40th street and ulmerton
          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

is that like JY row? it looks like there are 3-4 Yards there. Seems far from the folks house, so we will see if i can make it down that way. I dunno though. Again, thanks for the help.

Comment

eh says its only 30 mins from my parents. ill see if i can make down there.

do you have the names of those other yards? since they look like junkyards.
              Last edited by bagoon316; 06-13-2008, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X