Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

huge accord meet aug.23rd daytona

MISTAKE ON TITLE MOD PLEASE EDIT IT, THE MEET IS THE 23RD. THANX
    hey guys saw this listed on flaccords and its also posted on awc, hondasociety and a ton of other forums for accords. its for all accords, all gens but i really want the cb community to represent like always. so get you schedule redone. ask for that day off, get your cars running, clean them and see you guys there. the person organizing it is one of our own FDaccord.

Saturday August 23rd, 2008
    Frank Rendon Park
    Daytona Beach, FL
    AT 10AM

There are grills, children's playground, beach, etc. So there are plenty of things you can do. I will be purchasing/bringing most of the cooked foods, we just need you to bring drinks, condiments, etc. I'm also inviting members of our "sister" site, SFPOA.NET which is the other forum I manage.

Description of Park:
    Frank Rendon Park
    The park is named for the late Frank Rendon, a long-time community leader. In December 2003, the park celebrated the completion of a three-acre addition to the existing Frank Rendon Park.
    Volusia County provided the land and paid most of the $850,000 in expansion project costs. The project was funded in part with grants from the ECHO program and the Daytona Beach Racing and Recreational Facilities District. The Frank Rendon Park project was the County of Volusia's first completed ECHO project. Daytona Beach Shores maintains the park.
    Location2705 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach Shores
    (about two miles north of Dunlawton Boulevard)
    Amenities
    Sheltered picnic areas, grills, children's playground with padded floor, disability-accessible restrooms, water fountain, outdoor showers, 141 off-street parking spaces, handicapped parking, wheelchair accessible wooden beach walkway, wooden observation deck, beach wheels.

What I WILL BRING (funded by EVERYONE):
    - Hamburger Meat & Buns
    - Hot Dogs & Buns
    - Chicken Wings
    - Brats
    - Chicken Breasts & Breads
    - Charcoal/Lighter Fluid, Cooking Utensils

If you would like to donate for this, send donations to bonhkun @ gmail.com via paypal.
    Last edited by Gemini; 07-12-2008, 07:29 PM.

hey bro... you messed up on the date on the title for the thread... LOL.. but anyways... i am down..

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
      hey bro... you messed up on the date on the title for the thread... LOL.. but anyways... i am down..
      HAHA true, i will ask dean to edit it when he gets home. thanx jacobo

Comment

why not make it a potluck?

i might just have to come down in my 92 black h22 ex 4dr. can i sleep in the back of your wagon to save face on hotel? lol

Comment

Originally posted by cb7stum3 View Post
          why not make it a potluck?

i might just have to come down in my 92 black h22 ex 4dr. can i sleep in the back of your wagon to save face on hotel? lol
          haha sure. if u don't mind sleeping on top of a whole bunch of parts

Comment

I cant wait bro..
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

yea man. so far we have like 30 people cofirmed from flaccords, we have 7 from accordwagonclub, 3 from honda society. now i know i can count on orlando and hopefuly tampa to come down. so keep spreading the good word guys. lets make it huge. here are some pics of the park itself courtesy of skaterz from flaccords.
              One Tip of Advice:

****When you do decide to come to the meet, and you start driving on A1A (AKA Atlantic Ave.), DO NOT SPEED! Keep it between 35 & 40. Daytona Beach Shores cops are horrible and ALWAYS have their radar on. Just me going down there today, my radar detector went off six times! And all KA band. Don't worry they weren't bogus neither. I only use the best, IMO (Valentine 1).****

Also, if I may add, I know some of us are 21 and older, which means drinking. Me personally I wouldn't advise it since it's a public location and I am unaware if beer/alcohol is allowed at this place. I also wouldn't suggest burning/peeling out; though if that's what you want to do then so be it, I am just saying I'd rather have a good day out here, bring the suits, play some tunes, kick back, and relax. Agree/no?

So, enough jibber, here is your treat out-of-towners.

Comment

Wow the pics are beautiful bro...now i can wait..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

if i gots gas and a new tire i'll go.

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

ill be there
                    i LOVE jdM

Comment

im deff going

my members ride thread

Comment

keep them coming guys. what about panda, jo,ritchie,samurai,juice,tm_accords,and the rest? come out of the bat cave ritchie

Comment

i already confirmed on the second post of the thread.... LOL..

Originally posted by Devergote
                          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

well ritchie told me he was going as well. so keep them coming

Comment

i might try too make this one. if theres even a hint of rain, ima just stay in bed.
                              Last edited by Vtechno; 08-01-2008, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X