5 speed swap at slicks and IA meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 speed swap at slicks and IA meet

ok so as some people know i have enlisted some people to come to my house to swap my car to a 5 speed. well im so excited. it all started cuz 2 people wanted parts i had and i needed them gone and money wasn't on my mind so i offered a trade they come swap my car and ill give them the parts dirt cheap.

well the swap is going to happen on Nov. 8th and then we are going to all leave out sunday morning Nov. 9th to go to IA in Nashville. i know nick (90CB7sleeper) josh (Josh92ex) keanna ( breeziebabyyy) are coming to my house. gary (the g-man) still undecided. so lots of pics will be posted in here once the swap is finished

i just wanted to have a chat thread to see if certain people are coming and what all else is needed etc. and to see who all is going to IA still.
    Last edited by slick; 10-26-2008, 08:43 PM.
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Ok Aaron I'm mad at you right now lol, you just spelt my name wrong.. it's Keanna and not Kenna hahahaaa Your cool though bro I can't wait.. I'm the photographer ya know lmao, doing videos and pictures so get ya game faces on peoples!!

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
      Ok Aaron I'm mad at you right now lol, you just spelt my name wrong.. it's Keanna and not Kenna hahahaaa Your cool though bro I can't wait.. I'm the photographer ya know lmao, doing videos and pictures so get ya game faces on peoples!!
      sorry i fixed it. i had it saved in my phone right but i thought i did spell it right.

ok kool videos and photos are always a plus. i cannot wait thats why i made the thread. and this week is so exciting as my esp mounts come in and so does my new clutch and flywheel
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

The G-man will be in attendance.

This is going to be alot of work but i hope between five of us, we can get it done. 9-5, kiss my ass hello 9a.m.-12a.m. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post

This is going to be alot of work but i hope between five of us, we can get it done. 9-5, kiss my ass hello 9a.m.-12a.m. lol
          I'll make sure I get plenty of sleep the night before and dress warm because I know it's going to be hella cold! My heat in my car works, it kicks in like the motor is warm

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post

if you can't do the 9-5 then you need to look for another profession !!

depends on your help !! because you don't everyone doing this

Originally posted by Devergote
            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

more help = things can go smoother, less down time if a part comes up that we need. we can keep working and send someone out to get it.

Comment

haha have fun guys
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

oh we will have fun. and the parts car is ready for the tranny to be taken out. i have almost everything off the car. now my car i will dismantle it friday after work and drive the wifes cg1 to work on saturday but i should be off around 9 or 10 at the latest

Comment

Oh, I suppose I'll show up.

Bars, garnish, and hood better still be there.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

all still here. and you know i just remembered we never talked about a price for your parts

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                        all still here. and you know i just remembered we never talked about a price for your parts
                        PMed.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

boy i cannot wait

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                            boy i cannot wait
                            x2.
                            It'll be a fun/busy day.
                            Plus IA is the next day!

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                              x2.
                              It'll be a fun/busy day.
                              Plus IA is the next day!
                              yep i know thats why im so excited. and all these beautiful brand new parts just sitting on my table. man i cannot wait

Comment

Working...
                              X