Florida peeps listen up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida peeps listen up

within the next few months i might inherit some extra money and plan on selling the cb7 to get a better car. planning on selling it for 2500. h22a, lsd tranny, leather interior, power everything, catback(s2000 muffler), intake, dropped on h&r. its automatic. motor is good. im gonna fix the a/c and the ecu probs soon so the car should be fine. jdm mirrors and visors. paint is faded and has 2 dents and little rust. So if you guys know anyone interested within the next few months let me know.

-Z

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

i'll spread the word man. seems like a very good price too. but you r bringing it to the meet right?

Comment

if i have gas and insurance by then yea maybe. if not than no

no
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
        if i have gas and insurance by then yea maybe. if not than no
        just like i told jon, hussle man. u selling the car. so i'm pretty sure like every cb7tuner out there, you have tons of parts laying around. start selling, you missed most of the meets in the past year, u got to come to this one bro

Comment

great car clean looking post piks

h w lsd tranny never saw vtec (i think wrong ecu)

blue 91

very clean car
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

vtec works fine now but the p13 is fried(2 codes wont go away no matter what and i replaced parts more than once) and it has the f22 tcu. gotta buy some new ones and should be just fine. ill post pics whenever i can! pass the word!

no
            $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Dude where the hell have you been bro...cant call nobody no more...
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

haha been jobless and car-less this whole time. the car has just been sitting there. i MIGHT put insurance on tomorrow. all depends if i get accepted into school or not. wish me luck lol. If i do get the money though, i wanna sell this to get a supra or celica all trac or possibly a g20. you going to the meet right? hopefully i can go

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

alright. had tranny problems so ima replace it. hopefully buy a tranny this week or sometime next week. sticking to auto for ease and cost of selling. tomorrow i'll find out if i get the extra money in as well. if i do then it is up for sell asap. i wanna get a car before January(school starts).

no
                  $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                    alright. had tranny problems so ima replace it. hopefully buy a tranny this week or sometime next week. sticking to auto for ease and cost of selling. tomorrow i'll find out if i get the extra money in as well. if i do then it is up for sell asap. i wanna get a car before January(school starts).
                    Good luck with the sale of the car..
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                    X