GA mountain runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
    No, you don't understand, Brian does not drive his car hard, at all.

well if thats his car in his sig then i do understand. i would not want to wreck something like that at all.

Comment

G-Man would you be down for a run?

Comment

gman's always down. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

do any of you guys know the good spots on the mountain or been there before?

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
            do any of you guys know the good spots on the mountain or been there before?
            yeah i was there last friday actually. i didnt drive but i rode with a friend of mine so i could take videos and pictures. there were about 6 cars and we had a good run overall. i want to go and drive this time

Comment

Originally posted by 90_ACCORD View Post
              you down for a run man?
              Yeah, I'm in, just gotta get the X brace done first.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                Yeah, I'm in, just gotta get the X brace done first.
                aight just let me know when you get that done

Comment

ill go, when is it? and please be careful, a friend just slide of the road up there and did some damage to his car bc of the leafs on the road. luck for him, he slide to the mountain side of the road and not the cliff side.
                  MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
                    ill go, when is it? and please be careful, a friend just slide of the road up there and did some damage to his car bc of the leafs on the road. luck for him, he slide to the mountain side of the road and not the cliff side.
                    not sure of the date yet. once i figure it out ill pm everyone goin and let ya know. cant have to many people. dont want a lot of attention brought.

yeah when i was up there last week. one of the drivers back end came around on him and he hit the mountain. not to bad. we were able to get him fixed and finished the run with no problem.

Comment

I was up on 129 on Blood Mountain 2 weeks ago. GSP was everywhere.
                      1992 Accord EX 4dr 5spd - SOLD after just over a decade of ownership
                      2000 Subaru Legacy GT wagon 5spd
                      AHM Platinum Parts Counterperson

Comment

Originally posted by jhnyct View Post
                        I was up on 129 on Blood Mountain 2 weeks ago. GSP was everywhere.
                        yeah what i hate is how one day they will be all over the place and then the next day there wont be anywhere near there. its hard to know when a good day to go it

Comment

Working...
                        X