I'm coming to nashville saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm coming to nashville saturday

so me and my buddy are coming to murfreesboro tomorrow night and we'll down there till sunday. we're gonna be in nashville for a good part of the day and night so if anyone wants to hang out give me a shout. i know i'm meeting up with keanna and justin patton....like to meet some cool people
    Members Ride / Facebook

who gives a damn ...

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

thanks jacob
      Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

no problem !! you should hit up the guys while you are close by !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Drive south, not west.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post

no problem !! you should hit up the guys while you are close by !!
            exactly thats my plans duh lol....i wanna come to FL see how its gonna be but my job is making us all work the day of the meet
            Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
            Drive south, not west.
            well i would but i'm goin for my buddys bday and stuff so figured i'd give keanna a shout and stuff...ur more then welcome to come if ur free
            Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
              well i would but i'm goin for my buddys bday and stuff so figured i'd give keanna a shout and stuff...ur more then welcome to come if ur free
              Working Friday and Saturday.

Gotta fix my shit Sunday.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=120869

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i gave u some feedback hope it helps

but good luck lemme know if you need ne help or have any other problems
                Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

exactly thats my plans duh lol....i wanna come to FL see how its gonna be but my job is making us all work the day of the meet

call out them days... i believe you might be coming down with something for that weekend. trust me ... if there is one meet that you want to go to it is this one !! i would have done made plans way early... that is what i did last year.. as soon as i knew the date of the meet .. my work had the paperwork for that day that i was taking off !!

and you guys can't tell me that you didn't know when this was going to happen.

Comment

call out them days... i believe you might be coming down with something for that weekend. trust me ... if there is one meet that you want to go to it is this one !! i would have done made plans way early... that is what i did last year.. as soon as i knew the date of the meet .. my work had the paperwork for that day that i was taking off !!

well we never work weekends usually so i never had to worry about it..way it works we have certain days out of the year we dont work but we have to make up for it at the end of the year on a saturday if we miss we get in deep shit so...idk what else i can do all the ktown cb's wanna come we're tryin but its hard with work..esp since we all work at the same place
                    Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

go on a strike !! LOL.

Comment

I just put in for work today

Comment

go on a strike !! LOL.
                          i wish i could man i'd love to make this meet..hell we all would but its not gonna happen we gotta keep our jobs....we're gonna have a meet in knoxville y'all need to come up for sure..bring the FL crew with u
                          Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

didnt u meantion sumthing about getting your headlights done??? i was planning on keanna and who ever else wants to join come out and chill after mom takes over for baby sittin im gonna be getin cold and pullin the block out of the coupe i have been talkin about. when i saw how easy the swap went at slicks i kicked myself in the ass for waitin this long.plus james is goin nuts with grills now lol i sware in one week the kid has shit out like 3 grills.
                            Members Ride sold...
                            I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

i wish i could man i'd love to make this meet..hell we all would but its not gonna happen we gotta keep our jobs....we're gonna have a meet in knoxville y'all need to come up for sure..bring the FL crew with u
                              i know for a fact that you've "gotten sick" and called in before espically with the FLU going around!!!! I know it's cold enough UP there for that excuse to work!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X