April 12-18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 12-18th

I'll be around the Nashville area if anyone wants to meet up and show me around for a bit, maybe hit the bars. My girlfriend has family down there but she's not going to wanna go see the nightlife for the most part so i figured i'd turn to good 'ol cb7tuner to see whats good. Let me know.
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

lol, or not.

Comment

haha we arent much for night life other then motors swaps and freezing our asses off. being jobless right now if i can conder up some gas money id be more then happy to meet up and cruise for bit...
      Members Ride sold...
      I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

might wanna hit up breeziebaby !!

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
          might wanna hit up breeziebaby !!
          shes been an ATLien here lately we need to get sumthing goin here soon....
          Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
            shes been an ATLien here lately we need to get sumthing goin here soon....
            Oh whatever buster! When I am home your nowhere to be found!! I've been trying to call you about doing the pickup of the engine hoist but nada..

When time gets closer, message me and I can set something up to get the crew together for a meet and possibly cruise or something for you.

Originally posted by Juice21
            thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
            Originally posted by GameChewer
            Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

thats what i'm talkin about.... i knew nicole from kansas city used to chill with the TN crew, thats why i figured i'd post up i'd be in town.

Comment

You could come down to Atlanta on the 18th for the meet, then drive back up with the NE crew on the 19th.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
                  Oh whatever buster! When I am home your nowhere to be found!! I've been trying to call you about doing the pickup of the engine hoist but nada..

When time gets closer, message me and I can set something up to get the crew together for a meet and possibly cruise or something for you.
                  blah blah blah lol if u dotn want little boy around do u think i want him around lol. ill get ya that hoist u just need to tell sumone your in town ... and stay here longer then a day but for real we all need to chill soon....
                  Members Ride sold...

Comment

ps we arent talking about the OP just didnt want the mix up.
                    Members Ride sold...

Comment

Working...
                    X