Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLaccord Meet 4.25.2009

i didnt see this meet posted up...delete if so

i guess this is for those who cant make it to the ATL meet...or even those who could

just posting up to spread the word

Originally posted by f22onboost View Post
    ok guys and gals i need to know whose down to ride to TradeWinds Park South (admission $1.50 per person) on April 25 2009 im getting the day off we had some issues with Markham ( Chargeing $110 for the whole day) remember this is just a lil meet and maybe we can promote AFM09 im gonna need everyones help like we did for AFM08 but nothing big well im bring my Famous Arroz con gandule (puerto rican Traditional plate) let me know what you guyz can bring dont worry about exspensive stuff just hamburgers/ hot dogs and drinks (beer is a maybe whoever wants to bring it) and i think they have something againts the Flander Brand of hamburgers so not those lol now i NEED!!!! a head count of the ppl who can make it and plz be honest cuz i dont wanna make all that food for nuthing.
    tradewinds parks
    ( FROM: Jarhead)
    hey man i had this meet last year may31st. there were 30 cb7s parked and still there was space for more on the grass side. i know the spot very well and we can line up 2 picnic tables under the tree, i can bring my grille and nightwolf can bring his, just $1.50 per person to get in the park, the bathrooms are right there as well.

directions to park
    http://www.broward.org/parks/twmap.htm

more park info
    http://www.broward.org/parks/tw.htm
    see you all there

K24_TINK
    GoldenCB7
    F22onBoost
    Wildwulf
    Low97accord
    WhiteCB7
    Nitefawl
    Bonh
    Blackhawk
    Claude
    Rolo?
    Horsepowerjunkie
    Macda?
    h22jann?
    CBWagon(billy)
    SkinnypeaCB7?
    Accordologist?
    Gamechewer
    Gemini
    Accordtypr
    Tn_accords
    Confused_accord
    smplyamzing
    djmerkone
    R1emperor
    Mclovinrr
    slammedEM1
    Rum N Coke
    heero357
    M.I.A. Accord
    F20BME
    Dominicanpride04
    94accordexl
    macj85
    90hondainspire
    tear2wo

This is a list of who is bringing what. . .

F22onboost & K24_Tink- arroz con gandules & potato salad and sodas( the more sodas the better)
    Horsepowerjunkie2007- chips,napkins,utensils
    Wildwulf- sodas,plates,cups
    Jarhead- RIBS
    low97accord- hot dog
    Blackhawk-condiments

going thru some changes

I can go after 2pm

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

yea there was a reason for not posting this meet here. don't want to take any focus off the atl meet. very important that our florida guys go to show support to atl. anyways now that flip posted it, if any of the guys would liek to come down to a lil get together in fort lauderdale, make sure u hit up lowaccord for info.

Comment

yeah yall come on down. everybody couldn't go to the atl meet. I damn sure want to go, that shit's gonna b huge if averyone shows up. but 4 those of us who can't make it this is a gr8t plab B

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

u already know im down

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

i didnt know that felipe, i was just trying to spread the word. i wasnt trying to take from the atl meet

going thru some changes

Comment

Working...
            X