Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sunday night meets on moreland ave. ATL !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday night meets on moreland ave. ATL !

i live right by there , but never have the time to go cause of work in the am . anyone been ?
    Last edited by khal.lawson; 05-21-2009, 10:54 AM.

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
    - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

lol, i thought they busted those up? later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Nope.
      Last edited by khal.lawson; 04-27-2015, 09:43 AM.

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

yeah, i heard moreland is still on and poppin, a few kids i know go over there every sunday, i think they also have some videos on youtube

Comment

There will forever be weekend races/meetings/jack-assery going on there.

I haven't been in about 5 years, though. Not something I'd want to get caught up in again.

You are just asking for trouble going there that late on sat/sun.

Comment

nope.
            Last edited by khal.lawson; 04-27-2015, 09:43 AM.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

Moreland Ave was the place to be about 5 years ago! ahhh the memories of me and my first car lol. That spot died off for a while. then I moved to N. Carolina 3 years ago. We use to go down by the airport on sunday nights and run down there. the cops let us for a while as long as it was one by one and no fighting. But when i went home for the Atl meet i met up with some old friends and they said that they dont go down there no more.... some guy died or something, I dont know.

Comment

this is the guy that died at the southside races, a friend of mines knew him a little, supposedly he was running a built and boosted gsr in that hatch

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news...Clayton_County

Comment

Working...
                X