Huge cb7 meet .. florida people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge cb7 meet .. florida people

Hey, I know there arent concrete details about the meet in tennessee yet for this spring. Looks like the end of april, beg. of may. But I know that I am going. I am sure there has to be a few people from Florida who are willing to make the commute. I figured that we can figure out who all is riding up, and we can drive along, pick people up, and all drive together up there. So i know its a bit early, but i would like to see who's up for it.

Im in South Florida, so i'd be near the beginning. Im guessing we could have miami peeps come over the alley, and we can drive up 75, pick people up from tampa, orlando people meet us on 75, and then we go up to GA. Possibly to tag along with the people from GA.

theres the thread about the meet
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...0&pagenumber=3

so whaddya think
    Last edited by aero; 12-04-2004, 09:42 PM.

I know there has to be someone in Florida that wants to go to the meet.

13.5 hours and 830 miles and im not complaining.
    Last edited by aero; 12-05-2004, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Well, if you are planning on going up 75N, you can meet up with me and my cronies in GA. But you already know that.
      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

wow if i have a full rebuild by that time, ill be ready, but damn!

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
          wow if i have a full rebuild by that time, ill be ready, but damn!
          better get working on it! We need more than 1 of us to rep florida.

Comment

I'll tag along once you make it up to GA
            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

post up on the accordwagonclub.com site there are some guys with 4th gen wagons in Ft. Lauderdale i'm in S.C. and can meet in ATL. to ride up can't have a cb7 meet and have no wagons
              Out in the driveway building something

Comment

Originally posted by wagalude
                post up on the accordwagonclub.com site there are some guys with 4th gen wagons in Ft. Lauderdale i'm in S.C. and can meet in ATL. to ride up can't have a cb7 meet and have no wagons
                thanks.. i'll do that when we get a for sure date set.

Comment

ill go i live in orlando,,,
                  -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                  -HYTECH Header-
                  -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

hey

hey does ne1 in here live near j-ville or happen to pass by it i will tag if i can
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

ya meet is going to be held on April 8-9-10... actual meet will be at around noon on the 9th at the Next gear place (dont have address yet)
                      OS^e
                      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

im in.
                        sofla all the way.
                        im just south of west palm beach.

13.5 hours in my wagon doesnt sound bad at all.
                        lifes better in a wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by 93wagonEX
                          im in.
                          sofla all the way.
                          im just south of west palm beach.

13.5 hours in my wagon doesnt sound bad at all.

nice

my guess for the trip is that we will all meet up on I-75, since that'll take us right up there. I think at least Unfortunately, we prolly cant roll to pick up people, but we will just have stopping points in the road, where we will gas up/eat where we will meet another member. When I get a chance, i'll find the best route. We are also going to pick up/tag along w/the Atlanta peeps. So maybe a spokesperson for them can let us know where they will be all meeting up(so we can plan to meet them there also).

Comment

from what it looks like, 75 will take you there, then you merge onto some other highway and that takes you directly there. I live around where 575 and 75 intersect. I'll join you guys once you make it up.
                            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Where is the meeting being held at??
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                              X