Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFM HOTELS!! Now accepting Reservations..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just reserved my room!! There are no cheap rooms left. Only king beds are available now at 75 bones a night. Just letting peeps know!

Comment

So what's the deal with the hotels getting switched? I have a room reserved at the same laquinta as last year which is the one posted in this thread. Who or why are the rooms bieng switched supposedly?

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
      Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

I think we may end up staying at like 4 different hotels....if you add in the NY/NJ crew....

Kellen do you have a room with double beds or a king bed....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

it's a double bed room

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
          Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

hotels getting switched, not good

Comment

What what in the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                Diablo cabron are you serious? na man it can't be. that shit is like getting jetlagged
                Its 24 hrs one way...48 hrs roundtrip; that's not counting stops. More than 50 hrs, actually. I told you I was going to be tired Friday morning. Im going to get some good sleep after Towers.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  I think we may end up staying at like 4 different hotels....if you add in the NY/NJ crew....

Kellen do you have a room with double beds or a king bed....
                  north east guys got their own hotel cuz jaxfrostwhite's mom worked hard to get them a hotel. this was long before this hotel topic
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------

& I want to know about the hotel switch too! why isnt the location of the new hotel the people who booked with breezy posted up?

why the secretes???
                  Last edited by Night Wolf; 12-02-2009, 08:08 PM.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Who knows. Does anybody need any CD5 parts before I leave tomorrow?!

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                      north east guys got their own hotel cuz jaxfrostwhite's mom worked hard to get them a hotel. this was long before this hotel topic
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------

& I want to know about the hotel switch too! why isnt the location of the new hotel the people who booked with breezy posted up?

why the secretes???
                      there are no secrets so i don't know what your meaning.. the people that have reservations through me know the hotel address so that's that! If you want the hotel address you can follow us there when we get to your hotel sir. Thank you

Originally posted by Juice21
                      thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                      Originally posted by GameChewer
                      Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

...sounds like somebody needs to go to sleep....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

yeah sure act like nothing happened

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                          X