Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeW
    replied
    Yeah, thats the way NC seemed when I was there. Great BBQ and everyone was either under 21 or over 40. :/

Leave a comment:

• Fatman88
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    NC > SC.

Im just sayin.

Raleigh, Winston/Salem, Durham, Charlotte, High Point, Greenville, Goldsboro...all good places.
    It seems that that might be the case. Although there are a lot of historic places and the food is great it seems dead.
    Last edited by Fatman88; 01-06-2011, 12:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    NC > SC.

Im just sayin.

Raleigh, Winston/Salem, Durham, Charlotte, High Point, Greenville, Goldsboro...all good places.

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    That is because Charlotte is where it is at.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Welcome to the Carolinas...?

Leave a comment:

• Fatman88
    replied
    Only one person got back to me then he fell off the grid. Looks like Charleston SC is dead.

Leave a comment:

• Fatman88
    replied
    Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
    Damn...I wish I was there lol I love Charleston I got a buddy that lives there!!!!
    Hook it up. Give him my number. I'm bored right now here alone. Where is the car scene?
    Last edited by Fatman88; 01-06-2011, 12:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HappyGilmore
    replied
    Damn...I wish I was there lol I love Charleston I got a buddy that lives there!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fatman88
    started a topic Charleston SC Stand up.

Charleston SC Stand up.

The infamous FATMAN88 will be touching down in Charleston tomorrow. I will be staying around the area for a week and was wondering if any locals are going to be around to grab a beer or whatnot. Feel free to PM me if your interested and ill even hand deliver an OFFICIAL Cb7tuner.com lanyard for free. Lets see what The Carolina's are doing!

~Jon
Working...
X