Charleston SC Stand up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charleston SC Stand up.

The infamous FATMAN88 will be touching down in Charleston tomorrow. I will be staying around the area for a week and was wondering if any locals are going to be around to grab a beer or whatnot. Feel free to PM me if your interested and ill even hand deliver an OFFICIAL Cb7tuner.com lanyard for free. Lets see what The Carolina's are doing!

~Jon

Damn...I wish I was there lol I love Charleston I got a buddy that lives there!!!!
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
      Damn...I wish I was there lol I love Charleston I got a buddy that lives there!!!!
      Hook it up. Give him my number. I'm bored right now here alone. Where is the car scene?
      Last edited by Fatman88; 01-06-2011, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Only one person got back to me then he fell off the grid. Looks like Charleston SC is dead.

Comment

Welcome to the Carolinas...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

That is because Charlotte is where it is at.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

NC > SC.

Im just sayin.

Raleigh, Winston/Salem, Durham, Charlotte, High Point, Greenville, Goldsboro...all good places.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                NC > SC.

Im just sayin.

Raleigh, Winston/Salem, Durham, Charlotte, High Point, Greenville, Goldsboro...all good places.
                It seems that that might be the case. Although there are a lot of historic places and the food is great it seems dead.
                Last edited by Fatman88; 01-06-2011, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Yeah, thats the way NC seemed when I was there. Great BBQ and everyone was either under 21 or over 40. :/

Comment

Working...
                  X