Import Alliance 2011 July 16-17 Nashville, TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Alliance 2011 July 16-17 Nashville, TN

It's our 6th annual ImportAlliance Summer '11 meet. The Event will be Saturday July 16th 2011 from 8am to 5pm and Sunday July 17th 2011 from 9am to 5pm and will occur at the Nashville Super Speedway. We expect a huge turnout both days(We had 5000 cars in attendance last year). Admission is $10.00 per person. The admission will also get your car inside if space allows. Along with the car meet attendees will have an opportunity to participate in 2 driving events. Saturday the 16th we will have our Drift-O-Rama $90.00 is the registration fee to drive all day. You will also need to pay the standard admission of $10.00. There will be a registration link and more info on our website www.ImportAlliance.org
    Sunday the 17th we will have an open road course day. $140.00 is the registration fee to drive all day. You will also need to pay the standard admission of $10.00. There will be a registration link and more info on our website www.ImportAlliance.org
    Check our website and our Facebook fan page for more details.

Directions to the event:
    http://www.nashvillesuperspeedway.co...directions.php

Alright CB7Tuners, I wanted to get an "Official" Thread going for IA '11.

Who's going, who are you riding with, where do you plan on staying and what days do you plan on being there?

The 6GA guys are talking about a Motel6 and La Quinta Inn on Chaffin Place, in Murfreesboro. There's a Cracker Barrel nearby so there's talk of Sunday breakfast.

I have to work the previous Friday so I dont know if I wanna leave right after and get in at about 3am or if I wanna get up early Saturday morning and roll in around Noon. I'll probably roll in with them and park with them but where is everyone planning on parking or being? There's talk of meeting up outside the track, then entering as grouped as possible, that way we can park as close as possible. And then either re-grouping later on, inside or doing a bigger group thing Sunday. I also have the following Monday off so anyone who's staying longer or anyone who lives nearby, I may hang with you, lol.

So what do you guys think? Should we get a list going or what?

ATTENDING
    1. MikeW
    2. JoshM
    3. Daheavyking
    4. BadgerType
    5. ChampCoupe
    6. Numba1Hater
    7. almostJDM
    8. 90Cb7Sleepr
    9. '93CB7Ex
    10. steelbluesleepR
    11. mcdizzle
    12. tn_accords
    13. tn123
    Last edited by MikeW; 04-22-2011, 12:05 AM.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

We have other threads about IA, but this one is much better laid out.
    Edit: Directed the other threads to this one. Just keep up with the list of attendees.

I'm definitely going, I just don't know what vehicle I'll be in.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Im going. Bringing the mighty CB also. Im rolling with a few 6gen folks. I just dont know which hotel? Mike you have an idea where everybody is staying? Im thinking Laquinta, since usally the motel6s be @$$
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Josh, bring the CB? What new car did you end up getting? Id bring whichever car is modded the most, lol.

Heavy, Im not sure yet. The 6G guys are talking about Motel6 and La Quinta but Im not a fan of either. Im a Best Western Gold Member so ill probably try and find the closest one to the Motel 6 cuz I definitely wanna do some Cracker Barrel breakfast, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          d bring whichever car is modded the most, lol.
          Dodge Ram it is then. lol

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Uh....maybe not. Fine then, bring whichever import car is modded the most...?

Comment

I updated the list with names from the other threads. Unless they say otherwise, I'll leave them up.

Comment

We're having Cracker Barrel breakfast?! Yummmmmm. 14hr drive for me!!!!
                My coupe!!!

Comment

Well, the Motel6 that everyone is staying at is right near a Cracker Barrel and apparently they throw down a pretty mean breakfast.

I think it's like 6-8 hours for me.

Comment

There isnt one Motel6 thats decent in this great country!!!!! Wheres the Laquinta from the Cracker Barrel?
                    My coupe!!!

Comment

IN. didnt go last time so ill be there now.
                      COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                        There isnt one Motel6 thats decent in this great country!!!!! Wheres the Laquinta from the Cracker Barrel?
                        That's what I said. Motel 6 is crap. I know I wont be spending time there except to sleep but c'mon.

Not sure where the La Quinta is but I imagine it's nearby.

Comment

Im doing La Quinta. In lebanon right? Ill be in town that friday night. Im leaving sunday after the show. I cant do Motel6. I really dont like sleeping with bugs and stuff.
                          My coupe!!!

Comment

La Quinta might not be much better. Unless it's one of the "new" ones but I somehow doubt that....

Im a little skeered. Josh said Tennesse is a hole...

Comment

i will never miss an import alliance from here on.

and dare i say, my car will be there?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                              X