tampa car meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tampa car meets

i hang out with few accord ppl here in Tampa, and they've been saying we should have a weekly get together. now currently i go to the lowes meets on Wednesdays at causeway and providence, usf car meet on Fowler and Collins every other Friday, and Hillsborough and Lois mcd meet on Saturdays before they go to Gandy. i am not good at planning and organizing, so these meets are perfect to meet up being that there are already imports out. all of them start at 9pm. depending on how many ppl are interested in this we can just start our own meet at a reasonable time and place for everyone. so id like to hear input about the best times for everyone.

feel free to contact me through pm or text message to just head out to one of these meets if you did not know about them. 8134951814 Juice. im also planning a day to go to the track with a few friends so if interested post if you would like to do that also and when available. ill try my best to keep checking up on this thread.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
    disrespect females, acquire currency.

you should come out to palm harbor meet on tuesday nights. text me if you want to know more....

Comment

Working...
    X