Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB7 R3ason
    replied
    yea man theres not many i know one person in mobile other than that i really dont see much

Leave a comment:

• fstacrd
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7 R3ason View Post

cool... wish more people fixed up cb7s around the southeast

Leave a comment:

• CB7 R3ason
    replied
    Acura Cls6

Leave a comment:

• CB7 R3ason
    replied
    Originally posted by fstacrd View Post
    I'm in Gulfport, MS and I have to go to mobile, al to get my car tuned when I turbo it.. maybe i'll see some cb7's around?
    Hey Im from Mobile I just got a Acura CLS6 but dad has taken over the accord and its under the knife being repaired... One of my friends has cb7 in Mobile.

Leave a comment:

• fstacrd
    replied
    I'm in Gulfport, MS and I have to go to mobile, al to get my car tuned when I turbo it.. maybe i'll see some cb7's around?

Leave a comment:

• blackoutt
    replied
    I'd kill to have my accord back because my jeep is killing me!We still have a accord tho a 06 v6 sedan.

Leave a comment:

• CB7 R3ason
    replied
    Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
    Dam this place is even deader than the Florida. What's up guys. My mom lives about two minutes from Prattville so I'm up there relatively often.
    Yea man not many of us from AL... I just got a 2003 Acura CL Type S MT but still have the Accord...

Leave a comment:

• ninethreecoupe
    replied
    Dam this place is even deader than the Florida. What's up guys. My mom lives about two minutes from Prattville so I'm up there relatively often.

Leave a comment:

• belac515
    replied
    Idk if the guy is on here, but about two weeks or so ago I was on 65 headed toward Hoover and some guy in a Silver CB blew his horn at me.
    I think he was lowered just alittle and maybe had some black wheels I couldn't really tell. i do remember him having a handprint sticker or something like that on his passenger quarter panel.
    Just wondering if he was on here.

I drive this btw:

Leave a comment:

• blackoutt
    replied
    Sooo yeah this was the accords last wash...

Leave a comment:

• blackoutt
    replied
    I should be in the accord for ifo....was there last year got first in the sound comp..

Leave a comment:

• CB7 R3ason
    replied
    i say we all meet up for the weekend of Import Face Off which is Nov 2-4th in montgomery we all get a hotel and we all hang out in montgomery for the weekend and go to Import Face Off on sunday.... ANY ONE UP FOR THIS....

Leave a comment:

• CB7 R3ason
    replied
    Thats not my fault you Live up north and no I still need to get my ps leak fixed before I go any where haha my car isn't worthy to be seen yet haha still need to get all dents taking out of it haha oct or nov would be best for me I say we meet in B-ham it's in the middle of all of us haha

Leave a comment:

• blackoutt
    replied
    Let me know when you guys plan on meeting up....If any of you guys have and front suspension parts let me know.Need a front camber kit etc going to redo most of the front end parts..

Leave a comment:

• stretch JDM
    replied
    Any one have a set time and date we can all me up ? The majority of us are from south bama and I'm way north .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X