2nd cb7tuner meet for the year in GA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd cb7tuner meet for the year in GA?

I want us all to go to the track guys! I guess I kinda organized the last meet in a way, so I'll give it another go since this past one was a success. Here's the plan for this time. this thread will be to throw up ideas for which friday night to go atlanta dragway in commerce. then i'll make an official thread w/ a date...i think like april 15th would be good...that would be the week after the nashville meet...i def. won't plan anything for the weekend of the nashville meet, cause i'll probably be alone...anyways, any ideas????
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

I want to go to this one, Just give me a weeks notice so I can get off work. I'd like to meet some of the ga cb7 guys. How far away is the track from barrett Pkwy? or can you get an address so I can mapquest it?

And you won't be alone on the nashville weekend, I will be at happily working on my car...
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

ya dont plan it during the ville meet, me and josh been working on it too long
      OS^e
      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

atl.dragway is offa i-85, but after it changes to only a four lane...i'll try and get directions to it from atl on mapquest at lunch...not too bad of a drive...so we'll plan on april 15th, and say that's officially the meet date...so who all's comin? i'll go if one of you show up, cause i wanna get teh h22 out there...it'd just be nice to have a big showing...
        JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

i'll be there with a turbo f22b, providing that it is tuned well enough to make it out there
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

read new post for official meet info!
            JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Working...
            X