j-ville area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

j-ville area

Hey guys who lives in the jacksonville area of florida cause im on the look out for fellow people with cb7s maybe we could meet up on saturdays and go race or something jus hit me up
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

JaCkSoNViLlE

Yo Im In Jacksonville And Have A Cb7 Hit Me Up
    I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

where in jacksonville im in orange park you
      I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

duval we need to meet up mrx and 1 live 5 mins from each other we will have to plan a meet sometime ya u know where regency is??
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

ya i know where regency is man but everyone meets up at 17 or blanding. the only place i been on the sousthside 4 a meet was at sneakers on atlantic but heres my cell hit me up so we can meet up i got a couple of friends with cb7s 386-1667 my name is aj
          I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

Me and grumpy might be heading to ORL for a small cb7 meet tomorrow. Would u be able to make it? I'll PM u my number.
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i was going to orlando on sat but i was going to be way on the other side of the meet. but yea i saw your pic and i saw u before at jax raceways, u handed me a flyer for accords or sumthin
              I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

ah, so we have met b4. Got pix to remind me of your car?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

naw i dont know how to post them im not really a cpu nerd but yea we met at jax raceways
                  I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

hey guys i am trying to hit the raceway this weekend for my first race since ill be 18 hopefully if weather is nice lol but ya it would be sweet if we met up there most of the time we meet at bjs at round 9-9:30 then we roll from there round 10:30 to the strip. I am currently not busy tomorrow night if u want to come up to bjs tuesdays usually have a nice turn out so jdm if ur not busy u should come up and mrx u need to fix ur damn car lmao j/m
                    ~Nick~

Comment

fixed

Comment

jdm

aight man i'll se if i can call out from work to hit the track but at bjs are there alot of different cars or just accords.

hit me up man im aj cell 386-1667
                        I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

There are ALOT of different cars. Are you gonna be able to make it out tonight?

Comment

i can and don't worry bout different cars me and antoine r usually the only ones with cb7s out there antoine u coming out tonight and u betta be fixed this weekend i am bring a video camera i want to see u go against the damn 6-7 sec blazer lmao
                            ~Nick~

Comment

its JDM!!!!

YO whatup man if your going to the track this saturday i'll be there but i'll be there like at 12:45-1:00 because i get off work at 12 so bring those bumber lights and i'll bring the strut bar
                              I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

Working...
                              X