Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Alabama

Hi all,

I'm making this thread mainly just to see if there are any CB7tuner members in this area. I have ran across a couple on the site, but I keep seeing more and more cb's driving around modified so I thought I would make a thread to see how many of us are in this area. If your are in or around the north Alabama area, or know somebody that is, make a post with where your at and possibly where you drive around a lot!

For example:

I'm in Meridianville, AL recently moved from Lincoln County, TN (20 min move)
    I mainly drive around the Huntsville area and mostly take backroads.

If at first you don't suceed, then skydiving is not for you.

I try not to down talk anyone, when I read my old questions I realize I was an idiot too.

I was in Huntsville for a while. If you all decide to meet up, I'd make a day trip.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
      I was in Huntsville for a while. If you all decide to meet up, I'd make a day trip.
      What part of Huntsville were you at? I would like to get some people together to have a meet, I've seen several CB's around but I have no clue if they are on here, or if they would be wanting to meet. BTW, I read your thread about your car being stolen, I'm sorry for your loss

I try not to down talk anyone, when I read my old questions I realize I was an idiot too.

Comment

I used to stay off of Jordan Ln and University. I miss that little neighborhood.

Thanks man, its an awful feeling. I'm going to get another one eventually. For now, I'm going to enjoy a few other projects/headaches.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I used to stay off of Jordan Ln and University. I miss that little neighborhood.
          I probably drive by that area 3 or 4 times a week lol.

It's looking like there are not a whole lot of CB7Tuners in this area though, or at least not a lot of active ones.

Comment

Working...
          X