Need a good mechanic!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a good mechanic!!

Any body know of any good mechanics in the Orlando area? Finding a good mechanic by trial and error really sucks! I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest one, I just want someone whos has skills and won't try to rip me off.

I apreatiate any help I can get!

"And the coldest ones that we thought husky
    they be like I dont know his name but he aim like Wayne Gretzki
    that's funny cause I dont play hockey
    I play Horse upon the mic and watch them all copy"
    -Canibal Ox

what do u need done?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Well right now I'm having some sort of electrical problem. My battery light keeps coming on and when it does, my RPM's drop to like 200. I've changed the alternator 3 days ago and its still doing it. before I changed it, I took it to a mechanic and he said he troubleshooted(?) the problem and he only found that I had a faulty alternator. But after I changed it it, the battery light still came on. Right now the car is at his house.
      The reality of the situation is not that I don't think he is skilled at what he does, It's just that the guy TAKES TO LONG! Last time he had my car it took a week to get it back - what he did was troubleshoot this electrical problemand change the alternator, replace my rear brake hardware and pads, and troubleshoot a problem with my cruise control and rear window de-fogger. Don't get me wrong, it was a decent amount of work to be done, but a week (7 days) without my car is no joke. When I tried to call him to find out what progress has been done, either he would'nt answer his phone or he'd tell me he could'nt get to it because of this or that.

----anyway, I'm venting at this point. I just want a good mechanic that I can bring my car to for whatever reason and I can be sure that he'll get it done right.

"And the coldest ones that we thought husky
      they be like I dont know his name but he aim like Wayne Gretzki
      that's funny cause I dont play hockey
      I play Horse upon the mic and watch them all copy"
      -Canibal Ox

Comment

Working...
      X