No announcement yet.

orlando meet-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP.. ppl.. seriously where is this place at... i wanna see if i can sell some stuff damnit!! lol..

ADDRESS PPL ADDRESS!!

BUMP

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

i've been thinking about doing the dohc head swap but i dont know much about that stuff, how much would you want for it, cause i will be there tonight

Comment

eh.. i paid about 200shipped for it.. so... id be willing to let it go for 150.. since ur local????

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by tomace234
          i've been thinking about doing the dohc head swap but i dont know much about that stuff, how much would you want for it, cause i will be there tonight

for like the fifth time..

WHERE.... THE.... FUCK.. IS THIS PLACE??? address?? does anyone have a mapquest addy?

edit: nevermind thanks zoomspeed.. for the PM.. didnt notice it until after i posted this... ill see if i can make it.. since not too many of u are posting.. ill just bring w.e misc cb7 shit i have and see if anyone wants it... how's that..
          Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 06-11-2005, 12:42 PM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

bump again... any interest?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

what do u have...ive been workin on the car to get to a non shitty lookin level but rain is preventing that...zoom is workin...im goin to see him in a bit...but he says he is still goin...im still goin....rain or nitefall we will be there...

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

yo we had fun i want to doo it again next week but with more people (wikked,etc) so let me know if you guyd want to do it at the same spot or we can pic a new one
                92 accord dx....traded
                97 accord ex....traded
                93 civic si ....stolen
                96 tercel ....sold
                97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
                97 civic 4door b16 sold
                04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

ahh hahaha it was awesome...i couldnt believe how many people showed up...origin i think took pics...he needs to get em up...what we have like 12 right? it was great i had a lot of fun...hope to do it again and next time meet the DON aka wikked...haha to all who showed up and it was great meeting all of you.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Yeah I got some pics but they were crappy. I should have brought my tripod. Anyway I'll try to get them up later tonight.

"And the coldest ones that we thought husky
                    they be like I dont know his name but he aim like Wayne Gretzki
                    that's funny cause I dont play hockey
                    I play Horse upon the mic and watch them all copy"
                    -Canibal Ox

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
                      ahh hahaha it was awesome...i couldnt believe how many people showed up...origin i think took pics...he needs to get em up...what we have like 12 right? it was great i had a lot of fun...hope to do it again and next time meet the DON aka wikked...haha to all who showed up and it was great meeting all of you.

eh.. lol.. stop praising me im nothing big seriously.. (Well i am big literally) lol...

sorry guys just got out too late from work.. but next time.. definetly (hopefully anyway)... still got this stuff for sale if anyone wants to make a trip to kissimme?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

ok this next meet has to one be better planned to not to short notice and three iono ill figure another thing out and wikked what r u talkn bout i pictured u and i was right on the picturing u r what they expect lmao but ya i am game for the next meet when ever it is and can i have a further notice so i can request off thanx
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                        X