Tampa , Clearwater , ST pete meet???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampa , Clearwater , ST pete meet???

anybody from the Tampa Bay area gonna meet up soon??? i live in the brandon area of Tampa payce

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    anybody from the Tampa Bay area gonna meet up soon??? i live in the brandon area of Tampa payce
    Awe you missed it by like... 2 days.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
      MAN...i think all of us tried to call u b4 the orlando meet and u didnt pick up and even some of us left messages .....us guys from the tampa area....but yo man....we will all hang out anytime....us guys from tampa im sure...we all are cool and we can chill somewhere...talk about w/e ....im sure richie,manny, nate and us would all hang out....give me a call and ill talk to the guys about us having a lil meet...my number is (813)-293-7951
      My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

w0rd

haha...ill do that..my sleep schedule..is wakup up at 12 pm....go to sleep at 4 am.....i definitely wont miss a TAmpa meet..cuz i cant be late...ill hit your number up..i would love to see you other cb7 enthusiast in the 813..payce

Comment

Tell me when y'all are going to west palm or somewhere that's actually close by to me. I hate going places I've never been (well florida or city related anyway) and especially if it's a far distance. Sorry for being such a wet blanket, but that's why I didn't go to the Orlando meet.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Don't know yet!!! Will do a small meeting somewhere in tampa or the other side of the bridge!!!! just to talk!!!
            Accord Of The Month January 09
            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
              Don't know yet!!! Will do a small meeting somewhere in tampa or the other side of the bridge!!!! just to talk!!!
              hit me up.........ill be watching the forum

Comment

Working...
              X