South Florida Accord Meet and BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Florida Accord Meet and BBQ

So yeah its been awhile so we are having a south florida accord bbq/photoshoot meet. The location is going to be key biscayne and we havent chosen the date yet but we are looking into spots that we can use and getting everything together. Right now we are just trying to see if theres a big enough interest to hold it. So if you want to go post up and hit me up on aim. So I can have a general idea of how many people are willing to go.

heres some of the pics we took last time we were there

wow..i dont like 5th gens but yours looks hot!!

Comment

it's still slow.. and i will try to make it pending this car ever gets done.. so lets try to represent the 4th gens out there guys.. i already know three people who will be going.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

wow..where is biscayne at??/ pls dont flame..i would be intrested in going if i knew how far away it was..

Comment

its in miami

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
            wow..i dont like 5th gens but yours looks hot!!
            yeah i just threw my side skirts back on and im looking for a nice rear lip now wo0t

Comment

Dang.. time permitting, I'd be there. Watch this forum, since we are going to have a nice one around tampa/lakeland area here pretty soon. We would like to top the 20 cars we had at the last one.

Comment

we are making the meet for october

Comment

Is the BBQ still on for tomorrow?
                  "The Fresh One"

Comment

We Need One In J-ville Thats The Only Place We Haven't Had A Meet Yet
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Key Biscayne is next to the Miami Seaquarium.. Its at the end of i95 by coconut grove! Awesome Spot. From Tampa lets just say its the same distance to miami so i say about 5 hours or so! Its an awesome spot! I have had car meets there with my RX7 people. Im down for sure! Im also good with the area if you need any help setting this thing up. I was planning on making the meet for September in Key Biscayne but if you want to do it in October then its kool!.. Let me know
                      !

Ralf
                      Last edited by RexManWolf; 08-27-2005, 06:37 PM.
                      95 Accord Wagon Racing!

Comment

Accord meet /BBQ

Yea im down, been tring 2 start somthing 4 a min all deff go and prob three of my boys with cb7's
                        N/A is best....

Comment

so when was or is this meet?

Comment

Working...
                          X