Nopi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nopi

Well guyz im going to nopi nationals. My name is Michael I have a 92 accord two toned with carbon fiber trunk hood gas cap and lip. If anyone wants to give me a call to meet up u can call me 908-966-2179 im be in georgia.

me and a bunch of my crew are rollin down sat morn 7 am are you showin or going to hang hit us up if you want to come this far and roll with us
    jody
    Out in the driveway building something

Comment

call me to meet i dont know nuttin

Comment

i may also be in town
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
          i may also be in town
          bad ass man. is adam going to be around this weekend? i remember a while back that he said he may have a wedding (?) to go to on the 17th.

@ jody, how long is your stay? it would be cool to meet up on saturday night if you will still be around. im pretty sure i still have your number.

@ michael, ill be out all friday night, going to the actual show saturday, and then more than likely be out on saturday night at the kroger off of 19 41, a couple miles down on the left from the race track.

Comment

that cool im in north carolina right now tommorow im heading to georgia. call me 908-966-2179. also u know any where i can get a brake job my brakes r going and im stressing it. Pleases give me a call cause im clueless in georgia n i need brakes done

Comment

adam has that wedding this weekend keith, so he won't be in town. Also i'm waiting on a part to come in so if it shows up today then i can go to atl
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

be sure to get some pics keith
                OS^e
                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                  be sure to get some pics keith
                  eh, i got a handful of pics today from the show. nothing real special plus my camera kept acting up with a focus error every time i turned it on.

but im sure some of the h-techers will pick up my slack w/ some high quality photos

Comment

haha ya my buddy (warwagon on HT) is going down there tonight I think just to go to the meet! He'll have some nice shots if he does

be sure to snap shots of CB7tuner members rides
                    OS^e
                    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

well guyz im back home. ga was a blast. umm i meet k mart wish i could of talked more seem like a real cool guy. but theres always next yr

Comment

Working...
                      X