Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTEK24
    replied
    Anytime after mothers day is cool with me!

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    thanks man. later.

Leave a comment:

• 92ex
    replied
    I get home may 14th. Anytime from the 14th on I am down for... AT will hopefully have a meet in GA around october.

P.S., congrats on the ROTM on accordtuner.com

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    anymore in GA? getting about that time for another meet ehh? later.

Leave a comment:

• tehpr3chr
    replied
    looked around on my schedule, and looks like i'll have march 31st off, if that interests anyone...lmk, and i'll make more plans...

Leave a comment:

• tehpr3chr
    replied
    fine w/ me...doesn't matter here, but i'd like it to be a friday if possible....

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    Can we make it sometime near easter since most colleges will be out so like maybe that friday or saturday?

Leave a comment:

• tehpr3chr
    replied
    lemme get together some numbers, and look around on the atl board to see if there's meets soon...i honestly would like to postpone this till april, but we'll see...gives everyone time to plan...we could make it bigger that way too...whens next years nashville meet?

Leave a comment:

• xtr91accord
    replied
    yeh i can travle into ATL for a night or so and meet up..down..but when?

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    Originally posted by tehpr3chr
    i talked to k-mart and he said like 7 cb7's or so showed up...that's coo...i'm game for another meet..lol, forgot that i organized the cb7 meet back in the spring....we should try and get together a big meet around atl...
    i would be down. got some new tires. later.

Leave a comment:

• tehpr3chr
    replied
    i talked to k-mart and he said like 7 cb7's or so showed up...that's coo...i'm game for another meet..lol, forgot that i organized the cb7 meet back in the spring....we should try and get together a big meet around atl...
    Last edited by tehpr3chr; 12-25-2005, 10:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• xtr91accord
    replied
    well thats not too far away but if its after january 7th i will be bak ck at school in milledgeville so ill see what i can do

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    Originally posted by xtr91accord
    i know man i was already busy doin something..when we gunna have another one..i need to go
    i dunno....i think the next one will be at the varsity in ATL or something. later.

Leave a comment:

• xtr91accord
    replied
    i know man i was already busy doin something..when we gunna have another one..i need to go

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    Originally posted by xtr91accord
    snellville right here!
    you missed the meet last weekend. later.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X