Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomace234
    replied
    are we talkin about having a clearwater meet before the spring meet or instead of the spring j-ville meet? either way i am there...

Leave a comment:

• abdielitopr
    replied
    yes sir

Leave a comment:

• jmcb7
    replied
    lol thats good

Leave a comment:

• abdielitopr
    replied
    A Trip To Clearwater

gas tank: $30

tolls: $10

snacks $5

cb7 meet and hot girls in bikini: priceless

im down in clearwater

Leave a comment:

• jmcb7
    replied
    alrite looks like we might have a clearwater meet, we just needa get a time and when.....

Leave a comment:

• 93EXaesthetic
    replied
    when is the clearwater meet...let me know in advance..i have to work on sats/ sun'z Friday would be gangsta! ..but i dont know... well ill be there in spirit i guess

Leave a comment:

• BIGDOM
    replied
    IM down for a clearwater meet ,, show off my Tein ss-p's and some other goody's,, eh eh eh

Leave a comment:

• jmcb7
    replied
    like i said clearwater, if everyone goes they will end up lovin it out there, cheap, good food, beaches, babes and CB'S cant get any better, lets try and get it togther!

Leave a comment:

• rebels
    replied
    our last meet was in orlando.. we would like to have one on the beach. clearwater is a good spot coz parking wouldn't be expensive for the day plus there are restaurants and other good spots in the surroundings. if we cross the bay to the main land.. we got hooters and a bunch of other good eating and chilling out spots.

Leave a comment:

• 626_97
    replied
    im down as long as its no further than 3 hours from me more or less, central florida would be cool or somewhere in that area, depending on where the most people are from. oh im in south florida, but thats probably too far away from everybody else to have a meet here.

Leave a comment:

• rebels
    replied
    ok... so a meet in clearwater sometime soon? how about that?

Leave a comment:

• 626_97
    replied
    I just got my accord, but im down for a meet im in south florida and i'd love to meet some people who know alot about this car and can maybe school me to some stuff about it.

Leave a comment:

• 93EXaesthetic
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93
    damn that sucks keep us updated and if u go to iraq give us ur mailing addy so we can send u shit =)
    thanks dude..but i dont deserve it..i already went once as a soldier..now im going as a mercenary...all voluntary......in a sense..im gonna be doing IT work.. so i can come back..and buy a tight ass house so we can have florida meets @ my crib..and mod meets too. w0rd...

Leave a comment:

• jmcb7
    replied
    i like the clearwater idea as well its nice out there on the strip, we can take over one of the many parking lots along the strip and eat anywere and chill, plenty of room and space for anyone...but if j-ville is everyones pick ill prolly be down

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    shit i might be in iraq...or USF ..well see!!!
    damn that sucks keep us updated and if u go to iraq give us ur mailing addy so we can send u shit =)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X