Florida People...where are't thou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida People...where are't thou?

OK ladies, Lets make a date in the near future, next couple months that is. Some place different, we've had one in Orlando(which was a nice turn out) and one in Tampa(eh kinda wasnt the exact turn out). So ok start with input on what date, location, ect, ect.

^sold

sup with J-ville?...

Comment

well im in fl.... 'HUNKERING DOWN" for Wilma. Car is up and running so i'll be up for a meet

Comment

how about miami, i know you guys are up north but is down south any good ,i would like to go.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

all ready been decided and j-ville is the winner =) have a meet up north of florida always in the south end of it lol but me and mrx r planning it sometime next yr to give ppl time to get their mods up =)
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

How about Clearwater? It would be nice to have a meet on the strip of Clearwater beach.. just chill.. go to lunch at one of the many restaurants.

But do you guys mind if I don't have a Honda? better not or i'll ban you!
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
              How about Clearwater? It would be nice to have a meet on the strip of Clearwater beach.. just chill.. go to lunch at one of the many restaurants.

But do you guys mind if I don't have a Honda? better not or i'll ban you!
              lmao what kind of car we talkn bout then?
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                lmao what kind of car we talkn bout then?
                A Ford Festiva.
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                  A Ford Festiva.
                  with an SR swap

^sold

Comment

i'm down for a j-ville meet. clearwater also sound nice... we can all eat at frenchys!!!

My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.

Comment

meet

im down with the jville meet as well hahahahh
                      I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

come on people... lets set up a time and place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.

Comment

well the place is j-ville time sometime in the spring and i am talkn bout the next big meet we can do small meets but big meet is in j-ville and in spring time
                          ~Nick~

Comment

im down.
                            lifes better in a wagon.

Comment

I'll be taking this meet over cause i hate to have things unplanned, unorganized, and unknown.

Meet is set for Jacksonville, FL
                              March 18th or the 25th (I have to see whats in town those days)
                              Meet begins at 12:57pm to give the out-of-staters an extra hour or 2.
                              Place will be at a park again

Specific information will be posted along with scheduled activities if any, addresses, phone numbers, directions, and food preperations.

This meet will contain ppl from south carolina, most of the ATL crew, all of FL, and maybe even some ppl all the way from TN, VA, and NC!

If you can stay till about 9pm that night we will be going to a B.J.'s wholesale club parking lot where close to 300+ cars show up on saturday nights. Cars include everything from civics to NSX's to Lotus'
                              Last edited by MRX; 11-03-2005, 11:31 AM.
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                              X