Clear All

12:57AM? or did you mean PM?
    lifes better in a wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by 93wagonEX
      12:57AM? or did you mean PM?
      good eye, changed
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Im ready to go. Where my Tampa bay Boys.. Let get this going and get the car ready for it...
        Accord Of The Month January 09
        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

I'm down to go...if its on the 18th i'll be hung over, the 17th is my birthday!!! but a road trip sounds like an awesome way to sober up. [I'M DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.

Comment

shit i might be in iraq...or USF ..well see!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
              shit i might be in iraq...or USF ..well see!!!
              damn that sucks keep us updated and if u go to iraq give us ur mailing addy so we can send u shit =)
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

i like the clearwater idea as well its nice out there on the strip, we can take over one of the many parking lots along the strip and eat anywere and chill, plenty of room and space for anyone...but if j-ville is everyones pick ill prolly be down

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                  damn that sucks keep us updated and if u go to iraq give us ur mailing addy so we can send u shit =)
                  thanks dude..but i dont deserve it..i already went once as a soldier..now im going as a mercenary...all voluntary......in a sense..im gonna be doing IT work.. so i can come back..and buy a tight ass house so we can have florida meets @ my crib..and mod meets too. w0rd...

Comment

I just got my accord, but im down for a meet im in south florida and i'd love to meet some people who know alot about this car and can maybe school me to some stuff about it.
                    My baby is gone, farewell 626

Accord For Sale $800 its a steal!!!

My Prelude PM Me if your interested in a Sale/Trade

Comment

ok... so a meet in clearwater sometime soon? how about that?
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

im down as long as its no further than 3 hours from me more or less, central florida would be cool or somewhere in that area, depending on where the most people are from. oh im in south florida, but thats probably too far away from everybody else to have a meet here.
                        My baby is gone, farewell 626

Accord For Sale $800 its a steal!!!

My Prelude PM Me if your interested in a Sale/Trade

Comment

our last meet was in orlando.. we would like to have one on the beach. clearwater is a good spot coz parking wouldn't be expensive for the day plus there are restaurants and other good spots in the surroundings. if we cross the bay to the main land.. we got hooters and a bunch of other good eating and chilling out spots.
                          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

like i said clearwater, if everyone goes they will end up lovin it out there, cheap, good food, beaches, babes and CB'S cant get any better, lets try and get it togther!

Comment

IM down for a clearwater meet ,, show off my Tein ss-p's and some other goody's,, eh eh eh
                              -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                              -HYTECH Header-
                              -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

when is the clearwater meet...let me know in advance..i have to work on sats/ sun'z Friday would be gangsta! ..but i dont know... well ill be there in spirit i guess

Comment

Working...
                                X