No announcement yet.

Florida People...where are't thou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alrite looks like we might have a clearwater meet, we just needa get a time and when.....

Comment

A Trip To Clearwater

gas tank: $30

tolls: $10

snacks $5

cb7 meet and hot girls in bikini: priceless

im down in clearwater

Comment

lol thats good

Comment

yes sir

Comment

are we talkin about having a clearwater meet before the spring meet or instead of the spring j-ville meet? either way i am there...

Comment

Originally posted by tomace234
              are we talkin about having a clearwater meet before the spring meet or instead of the spring j-ville meet? either way i am there...
              ditto
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

date? time?..who what when where why?...byocb7???

Comment

florida

let me know im in milton ,

Comment

Originally posted by airridewagon93
                    let me know im in milton ,
                    really, sweet...im in p'cola...nice to actually have someone in our half of the state...

Comment

Yeah lets get this meet going, i had a 626 meet a couple months back and it was alot of fun. Should we do this after christmas? Or try to do it sooner? Im not sure about when you guys have your spring meets, very new to the board . Whatever you guys decide to do, im down and will help as much as possible.
                      My baby is gone, farewell 626

Accord For Sale $800 its a steal!!!

My Prelude PM Me if your interested in a Sale/Trade

Comment

Im game for whatever as long as i have my Tampa Boys to roll with!!!
                        My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

Clearwater meet sounds good, now that my car is up and running and in debug mode.. I need a road trip to break it in with.

Comment

clearwater seems fun....lots of places to grub at....good places for pics...girls!! just let me know when its gonna happen whoever is doing this?
                            My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

i hate to break it to u but it is winter and i doubt u are going to see many hot girls in bikini's bro even though this is florida but still...so whats the game plan then?
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

who are from st. augustine here, palatka, daytona..what not? well I want to come to this meet! Clearwater..where in clearwater?

PROJECT: EIEN (Eternity, Endless) in progress...

"What's the point of a race?- Just means you're faster...that's all. If I have to race, it should be for something important..."

"What Is A Man Who Cannot Prosper and Better What He Owns?"

Comment

Working...
                                X