No announcement yet.

Florida People...where are't thou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so when we gettin down for another meet up...id really like to do a mod meet...work on cars all day and BBQ....come on...someone has to have soemthing in mind...

WHERE ALL MY TAMPA BOYS!!

we need to get a thing just between us tampa boys that is something easy to do....havent seen most of u in a while....richie, manny, wendell and im sure there are more tampa ppl......i seen nates goofy ass...anways yall hit me up so we can do something..
    My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 92whiteaccord
      so when we gettin down for another meet up...id really like to do a mod meet...work on cars all day and BBQ....come on...someone has to have soemthing in mind...

we need to get a thing just between us tampa boys that is something easy to do....havent seen most of u in a while....richie, manny, wendell and im sure there are more tampa ppl......i seen nates goofy ass...anways yall hit me up so we can do something..
      glad to see you got some rims. i just pulled my rims out from transwheel today! man they did a fuckin good job..but they charged me 170 to do it . but the rim looks better than when i firste bough them..the lip is all polished! ..good stuff!.

i would be down..cuz i want to do a f22b head swap. maybe ill just buy and h22 and do a swap on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by 92whiteaccord

Im right here....And Im back
        Accord Of The Month January 09
        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

tampa boy here....just wanna go to a meet so i can finally meet all the people around here!

Comment

FTL all day, everyday!!!
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

so how far is clearwater from the ft lauderdale area? i might be down if its not too far....

Comment

3-4 hours driving maybe

Comment

i stay in tampa and am kinda new to the forum... it would be nice to meet some of the other people rollin in cb7s... just hit me up by pm to set up something tampa style...

david
                  from f22 to H22. still love the cb7.

Comment

not to steal your thread, but there is a large prelude/honda meet in Orlando on the 21st. here is a link to it on 92lude. http://www.92lude.com/forum/index.ph...opic=8726&st=0
                    I don't see a reason why the cb7s and the ludes can't unite. The s2000's and the NSX's roll together. Between us there isn't that much difference. Almost everyone is looking for a H22, And the select few who are die hard F sereies fans. Anyway i know this one is a short notice, but i will try and give some more notice on this next time. Please come and join.
                    CB7's fat brother.......the Lude.

Comment

Originally posted by Rdeceptions
                      not to steal your thread, but there is a large prelude/honda meet in Orlando on the 21st. here is a link to it on 92lude. http://www.92lude.com/forum/index.ph...opic=8726&st=0
                      I don't see a reason why the cb7s and the ludes can't unite. The s2000's and the NSX's roll together. Between us there isn't that much difference. Almost everyone is looking for a H22, And the select few who are die hard F sereies fans. Anyway i know this one is a short notice, but i will try and give some more notice on this next time. Please come and join.
                      im close to clearwarer, i may just attend

^sold

Comment

ok fellas.... you all named the place already like a thousand times!!!! NOW.................state the date and time!

My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.

Comment

count me in
                          -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                          -HYTECH Header-
                          -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

j-ville meet

hey nick,antwoine so this meet is next month at bj's 12:57 in the afternoon rite? well cool i'll for sure be there,if anything pm me or call me u got my number
                            aj
                            I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

where is the meet at and is it still up?
                              92 accord dx....traded
                              97 accord ex....traded
                              93 civic si ....stolen
                              96 tercel ....sold
                              97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
                              97 civic 4door b16 sold
                              04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

well guys, i'm very intereseted to set upa small meet for cb7's down here in fort lauderdale. all you guys around the miami/fort lauderdale area just pm me and let me know.....

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                                X