X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TypeG
    replied
    Originally posted by jtek24
    Im bringing my digital camera to take some pics at the meet. all license plates will be blurred out if noticed in pics.
    ditto. later.

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    Im bringing my digital camera to take some pics at the meet. all license plates will be blurred out if noticed in pics. then posted on the site if everyone is cool with it.

Leave a comment:

• bjaccord
    replied
    I might be able to sneak out, we'll see..... L8r

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    I hope so TypeG cause Im ready to meet and greet.
    word. it sucks that the thread was made only a week ago. i don't think all the Ga peps have seen it. a bunch of people should be there, but we will see. later.

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    I hope so TypeG cause Im ready to meet and greet.

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    Originally posted by deckeda
    BTW here's Saturday's forecast, probably cloudy and high-30's: http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/USGA0013?dayNum=2
    i think the weather will hold....i hope. later.

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    bump....one more day. later.

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    Well i heard that there is a parking garage near or at the mall so maybe it could be moved in case of rain. yeah typeG's car is clean as hell though.

Leave a comment:

• deckeda
    replied
    Holy moly! Some of you are driving like all day. Gotta see if I can scoot on over. Got family in town so I dunno. Hate to miss it and be branded a "luuser' No promises.

Still though, the weather's been so yucky here lately; don't think I could bear to see TypeG's ride dirty.

BTW here's Saturday's forecast, probably cloudy and high-30's: http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/USGA0013?dayNum=2

Leave a comment:

• jspech22acclude
    replied
    Thanks for the intro's ken, im too exited myself. I wonder if it would be like last spring when about 75 imports went from the southside to meet the northside, who had an ass load of imports. that was great! I just hope the weather clears up to be somewhat nicer than the crappy ish we got now.
    yeah man that was crazy i had never seen so many imports flying down the highway together like that, it was tight, but man i hope this weather straightens up too cause i really need to wash my car,it looks like crap and that is not a very good first impression

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    Originally posted by jspech22acclude
    ok introduction james...keith, keith...james preciate you two ironing all that out so i dont have to worry about it but anyway yeah keith just hit me up whenever you get of than we can meet up and ride out to ol nat to meet james, man im actually excited i finally get to go to a meet
    Thanks for the intro's ken, im too exited myself. I wonder if it would be like last spring when about 75 imports went from the southside to meet the northside, who had an ass load of imports. that was great! I just hope the weather clears up to be somewhat nicer than the crappy ish we got now.
    Last edited by JTEK24; 12-15-2005, 10:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jspech22acclude
    replied
    Originally posted by k-mart
    ill get in touch with kenneth saturday or so and we will swing by old nat and then head up to the meet. cool?
    ok introduction james...keith, keith...james preciate you two ironing all that out so i dont have to worry about it but anyway yeah keith just hit me up whenever you get of than we can meet up and ride out to ol nat to meet james, man im actually excited i finally get to go to a meet

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    dang, with all the peps that are comming, i hope the steak & shake parking lot can hold them all. lol. later.

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    Originally posted by k-mart
    ill get in touch with kenneth saturday or so and we will swing by old nat and then head up to the meet. cool?
    Thats str8 man

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    I stay right off of Old Nat'L by the airport almost. Ken usually meets me at the waffle house across the 285 bridge next to the city cafe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X