Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jspech22acclude
    that thing is so amazingly clean i wanted to lick the hood
    LOL. I actually like those pics, i wonder will anyone else post pics. Ill try to get some my pics up too.
    Last edited by JTEK24; 12-18-2005, 01:29 AM.
    My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jspech22acclude
      man that valve cover is tight is hell if i still had my stock motor i would buy that shit,o yeah typeg man pictures really dont do your car justice , that thing is so amazingly clean i wanted to lick the hood
      ewww..i wonder what it would taste like, lol.....thanks man. and you got a clean ass swap that looks like it should have come that way from the factory. hell, all the cars looked good. jtek24, you should take a night shot of your cluster for them to see. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
        jtek24, you should take a night shot of your cluster for them to see. later.
        Ill try to take one and post it on here and the diy thread tomorrow. to cold to go back outside(still thawing out from the meet)
        My CB For Sale

Comment

another pic from the meet. JDM goodness..drool
          My CB For Sale

Comment

Bbbbrrrrrrr!

It was colder than a witch's tit. Particularly for those of us without real coats. (WTF was I thinking??) Anyway, here's what I came up with. Thanks, k-mart, for the use of yer tripod.

For those that left early, (or couldn't make it) we had a few more people but later moved to an empty bank's parking lot that had enough space and some light for these pics.

This next shot reminds me of an old King of the Hill episode. Everyone standing around, looking under the hood. Nobody says anything except, "Yep. Um hmm. Yep. Mmm. Yep." :

... and afterall, why not, when you're sportin' this:

Thanks, guys. It was good to meet some of you finally! And thanks to TypeG for being our den mother tonight.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Nice work deckeda, especially with the story line before each pic. The panoramic shot I truely enjoy and the "King of the Hill" thing, LOL. That deserves a major
              My CB For Sale

Comment

damn, wish i couldve stayed around longer. is good to meet some of you, cept when i left i didnt get to meet the people that were rolling in.

bjaccord's accord is very nice.
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

92ex: bjaccord's accord is very nice

Thanks, it may not be much in the looks arena, but it makes up for it in other ways.

Your car has alot potential as well. I'd like to speak to you sometime about uberdata. Not sure if your interested in helping me tune mine. L8r all, good to meet you.
                  Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                  01-01-2019

Comment

hey guys, im down for the meet also. i work till 7 but ill try to be down there asap. if you ask, who the hell am I? im an accord lover who just found this website out... i should bring my friend also. i gotta 94 accord ex. not much tuning for now... see yall there

Comment

Originally posted by atlaccordz94
                      hey guys, im down for the meet also. i work till 7 but ill try to be down there asap. if you ask, who the hell am I? im an accord lover who just found this website out... i should bring my friend also. i gotta 94 accord ex. not much tuning for now... see yall there
                      ?.....it already happened. welcome to the site BTW.

i am sure another will happen soon though. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Man I love meets like this just to show off ya shit.

Comment

Working...
                        X