Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TypeG
    replied
    i posted this on a bunch of other places and it seems like people are interested in going, eventhough its kinda short notice. later.

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    Originally posted by H23Accord
    Dec. 16th is a Friday on my calendar. Just FYI.

Later
    lol. edit. later.

Leave a comment:

• aero
    replied
    Originally posted by k-mart
    hey man, i guess time will only tell. the weather, well....chilly is a good word.
    Haha, yeah car shoulda been done this weekend, but Majestic did something with something and still havent shipped it out, so hoping they will soon. Not to mention, parents want decorations out of the attic, entrance is above my car, so no decorations until its fixed.

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    Originally posted by aero3685
    I'd like to. BUUUT creeeaaaap, realized that the 17th is next weekend, and I still dont have bearings, and no fedex confirmation. So I will most likely be putting them in next week. If they get here quick, and install is easy, and car runs good, who knows, I would sure like to, and if I didnt have bearing problems, I definately would come up and hang out.

We'll see. Hows the weather up there? its humid here again... im wondering where the chilly stuff is?!
    hey man, i guess time will only tell. the weather, well....chilly is a good word.

Leave a comment:

• aero
    replied
    Originally posted by k-mart
    you serious brandon? we'd love for you to come man!
    I'd like to. BUUUT creeeaaaap, realized that the 17th is next weekend, and I still dont have bearings, and no fedex confirmation. So I will most likely be putting them in next week. If they get here quick, and install is easy, and car runs good, who knows, I would sure like to, and if I didnt have bearing problems, I definately would come up and hang out.

We'll see. Hows the weather up there? its humid here again... im wondering where the chilly stuff is?!

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    Originally posted by aero3685
    Saweet, I'd be up for it... we'll see if my car is up and running, i need some nice easy break in miles.
    you serious brandon? we'd love for you to come man!

Originally posted by SNAILED
    I Will Definitely Be There!!!
    excellent man, look foreward to meeting you.

@ G23Adam, are you going to be in town that weekend? i know you are a busy man and all, espescially as of late.

Leave a comment:

• SNAILED
    replied
    I Will Definitely Be There!!!

Leave a comment:

• aero
    replied
    Originally posted by H23Accord

Later
    Saweet, I'd be up for it... we'll see if my car is up and running, i need some nice easy break in miles.

Leave a comment:

• H23Accord
    replied
    Originally posted by TypeG
    where: Steak & Shake at NorthPoint Mall

when: Saturday, Dec. 16th at 7:00pm

from 400 south, turn right off the exit (Haynes Bridge Rd.), then make your first right(not sure of street names), then go less than 1/8 mile...make first left (at a Wendy's), and steak & shake is right there on that street. can't miss it.

i may add more later but that is all for now. later.

Later

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    i'll be there.

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    started a topic official winter meet in GEORGIA

official winter meet in GEORGIA

where: Steak & Shake at NorthPoint Mall

when: Saturday, Dec. 17th at 7:00pm

from 400 south, turn right off the exit (Haynes Bridge Rd.), then make your first right(not sure of street names), then go less than 1/8 mile...make first left (at a Wendy's), and steak & shake is right there on that street. can't miss it.

i may add more later but that is all for now. later.
    Last edited by TypeG; 12-08-2005, 11:32 PM.
Working...
X