X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

official winter meet in GEORGIA

where: Steak & Shake at NorthPoint Mall

when: Saturday, Dec. 17th at 7:00pm

from 400 south, turn right off the exit (Haynes Bridge Rd.), then make your first right(not sure of street names), then go less than 1/8 mile...make first left (at a Wendy's), and steak & shake is right there on that street. can't miss it.

i may add more later but that is all for now. later.
    Last edited by TypeG; 12-08-2005, 11:32 PM.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

i'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
      where: Steak & Shake at NorthPoint Mall

when: Saturday, Dec. 16th at 7:00pm

from 400 south, turn right off the exit (Haynes Bridge Rd.), then make your first right(not sure of street names), then go less than 1/8 mile...make first left (at a Wendy's), and steak & shake is right there on that street. can't miss it.

i may add more later but that is all for now. later.
      Dec. 16th is a Friday on my calendar. Just FYI.

Later
      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord

Later
        Saweet, I'd be up for it... we'll see if my car is up and running, i need some nice easy break in miles.

Comment

I Will Definitely Be There!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
            Saweet, I'd be up for it... we'll see if my car is up and running, i need some nice easy break in miles.
            you serious brandon? we'd love for you to come man!

Originally posted by SNAILED
            I Will Definitely Be There!!!
            excellent man, look foreward to meeting you.

@ G23Adam, are you going to be in town that weekend? i know you are a busy man and all, espescially as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
              you serious brandon? we'd love for you to come man!
              I'd like to. BUUUT creeeaaaap, realized that the 17th is next weekend, and I still dont have bearings, and no fedex confirmation. So I will most likely be putting them in next week. If they get here quick, and install is easy, and car runs good, who knows, I would sure like to, and if I didnt have bearing problems, I definately would come up and hang out.

We'll see. Hows the weather up there? its humid here again... im wondering where the chilly stuff is?!

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                I'd like to. BUUUT creeeaaaap, realized that the 17th is next weekend, and I still dont have bearings, and no fedex confirmation. So I will most likely be putting them in next week. If they get here quick, and install is easy, and car runs good, who knows, I would sure like to, and if I didnt have bearing problems, I definately would come up and hang out.

We'll see. Hows the weather up there? its humid here again... im wondering where the chilly stuff is?!
                hey man, i guess time will only tell. the weather, well....chilly is a good word.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                  hey man, i guess time will only tell. the weather, well....chilly is a good word.
                  Haha, yeah car shoulda been done this weekend, but Majestic did something with something and still havent shipped it out, so hoping they will soon. Not to mention, parents want decorations out of the attic, entrance is above my car, so no decorations until its fixed.

Comment

Later
                    lol. edit. later.

Comment

i posted this on a bunch of other places and it seems like people are interested in going, eventhough its kinda short notice. later.

Comment

i might have work, not sure, but im about %95 sure ill be there. if not ill be there around 8ish. This will be the first meet ill go to, woot!
                        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

ditto. later.

Comment

Later
                            Are you gonna be there Adam?
                            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                              i might have work, not sure, but im about %95 sure ill be there. if not ill be there around 8ish.
                              same here. i gotta work til 7 so ill leave straight from there more than likely.

Comment

Working...
                              X