No announcement yet.

official winter meet in GEORGIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, maybe next time guys... still dont have a shipping confirmation for my bearings, so still just gotta wait around for them.

Gonna be taking apart the car and getting it ready for them, so maybe if they show up and I have a few days to do some local driving to make sure everything is ok, then we'll see.

Comment

I just read about this on accord tuner and I may make it out..Dont have a 4th gen but my mom drove one back in the day when i was a kid if that counts for anything

I may be coming out..but im not sure yet...there was a meet in Tn being put together by V6p.net but i dunno if i want to drive all the way up there on my weekend....we should get a poll together to see how many ppl are going to be coming out

- - -

Comment

looks like we have 5 coming out
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
          more than that. there are a few on importatl that are comming. so they say. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
            importatl
            it took me a while to figure out wtf that word was, i thought u meant to type "important" at first, which would make the sentence not make sense... then my super dooper skills of deduction kicked in and i realized i was an idiot.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
              i made a thread on hondasociety and ive got several maybes and a couple "for sure's" so far.

Originally posted by cp[mike]
              it took me a while to figure out wtf that word was, i thought u meant to type "important" at first, which would make the sentence not make sense... then my super dooper skills of deduction kicked in and i realized i was an idiot.
              lol, so your thinking about stopping by mike?

Comment

damn. what happened to all the other guys that were posting in the ''Georgia CB7's'' thread? where'd they get to?

deckeda, i know you are close by. Sthrnba711, you still commin? anyone else? later.

Comment

Originally posted by Nittanys1
                  I just read about this on accord tuner and I may make it out..Dont have a 4th gen but my mom drove one back in the day when i was a kid if that counts for anything
                  come on by if you are in the area. its not exclusively CB's, im sure there will be a handful of 5th/6th gens there....hopefully.

Comment

Id rather come to this meet then the one in TN as it will be easier on me and plus I get to meet some local ppl! too bad I will not have my 19s on by then...

- - -

Comment

Im going to try my best to make it. Not sure if I can get there right at 7, might be closer to 8.
                      1991 Black Accord Coupe
                      Sprint Lowering Springs
                      Neuspeed/Koni Sport Shocks
                      Suspension Techniques Front and Rear Sway Bar
                      17" Motegi DP6 with Bridgestone Potenzas
                      TSX HID Retrofit with 4300K Bulbs
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/sthrnba711

Comment

Originally posted by Sthrnba711
                        Im going to try my best to make it. Not sure if I can get there right at 7, might be closer to 8.
                        no worries man, there are several of us who will be showing up fashionably late due to prior engagements.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart

@ G23Adam, are you going to be in town that weekend? i know you are a busy man and all, espescially as of late.
                          I should be in town that weekend...er this weekend. If I go though I won't be bringing the G23 Accord due to my decision to rebuild the car from the ground up. I might bring the other CB7 though.
                          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

i wish i had two cb7's. haha. later.

Comment

bump...it seems like a lot more peps are comming than i thought. later,

Comment

man i might try to get out there ill definitely be back in town from school that weekend, but i dont get off work till 7. but i really do want to go cause this would be my first meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X