No announcement yet.

official winter meet in GEORGIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be there too. Im cool with jspech22acclude. we are like the only 2 cb7tuners at our school so count me in!!!
    My CB For Sale

Comment

motion to move meet back an hour. Seems like lots of people wont be showing up til 8. Or just deal with people slowly coming in.
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Would anyone be able to call up and get the actual address for the steak and shake, for mapquest reasons?

Comment

2355 North Point Ct, Alpharetta........(770)751-1101
          hope to see you there. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
            motion to move meet back an hour. Seems like lots of people wont be showing up til 8. Or just deal with people slowly coming in.
            8 is cool with me. I cant wait to meet everybody!
            My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jspech22acclude
              man i might try to get out there ill definitely be back in town from school that weekend, but i dont get off work till 7. but i really do want to go cause this would be my first meet.
              ken, we can ride up together because i dont get off work til 7 also.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                2355 North Point Ct, Alpharetta........(770)751-1101
                hope to see you there. later.
                Thanks for the addy. It mapquest's at 9 hours and 14 minutes. So 8 hours each way a bit much for now. Just got car back working, and want to get all bugs out driving around here, not halfway up there

But have fun, I'll be coming Northward sometime for tuning purposes

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                  bump...it seems like a lot more peps are comming than i thought. later,
                  Yea a few of us had actually planned on forming a pre-Christmas meet (or for you politically correct people, a pre-holiday meet) to end the year with. This thread just helped bring it all together.
                  "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Hey K-Mart, me you and ken can ride up there together then if thats kool wit you.
                    My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
                      Hey K-Mart, me you and ken can ride up there together then if thats kool wit you.
                      yea yea. where do you live, in other words where do you want to meet?

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                        yea yea. where do you live, in other words where do you want to meet?
                        I stay right off of Old Nat'L by the airport almost. Ken usually meets me at the waffle house across the 285 bridge next to the city cafe.
                        My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
                          I stay right off of Old Nat'L by the airport almost. Ken usually meets me at the waffle house across the 285 bridge next to the city cafe.
                          ill get in touch with kenneth saturday or so and we will swing by old nat and then head up to the meet. cool?

Comment

ill get in touch with kenneth saturday or so and we will swing by old nat and then head up to the meet. cool?
                            Thats str8 man
                            My CB For Sale

Comment

dang, with all the peps that are comming, i hope the steak & shake parking lot can hold them all. lol. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

ok introduction james...keith, keith...james preciate you two ironing all that out so i dont have to worry about it but anyway yeah keith just hit me up whenever you get of than we can meet up and ride out to ol nat to meet james, man im actually excited i finally get to go to a meet

Comment

Working...
                                X