Preparation for Spring Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preparation for Spring Meet

Hey guys i justed wanted to see what the plan was for us fl and georgia people on the meet it would be really cool if we meet up somewhere like tampa miami and orlando ppl come meet us j-ville ppl then from there to the georgia ppl and all roll into NC together with a nice caravan. So if anyone has any ideas let me know =)

AIM: fallenxfatezer0

Spread the word i want this to be a nice meet

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Meetup exit/location

I found a place for the Orlando one.. Its one exit North of where I-4 merges with I-95. It is actually Daytona beach, but the best meet up area IMO.

Exit Info:

I-95 & West International Speedway Blvd (SR-92)
    *Heading North on I-95, Take the US-92 exit 261 to Deland/Daytona Beach
    *Veer to the right (head East on Int. Speedway blvd)
    *First light you come to, you will turn left (Indigo Drive) around 1 mile from I-4
    *As you turn in, on your right is a shopping plaza, according to the web, there is a circuit city, but we will be meeting somewhere in the middle of that parking lot.

If you need an address to mapquest.... this is a hotel across the street, same exit though.

2620 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

*** East coast drivers (miami, lauderdale) will head directly up to that location. meet each other along the way, but please plan to be on time to the location (10-15 early) incase of delays and traffic.

***West coast drivers (tampa, me, orlando) If we can, we will meet up with the orlando people on the way to the speedway exit. If not, we'll see ya there. If we wanted to, we would prolly just want to find some location on I-4 after you get out of the city. although it really wont matter since there will only be like 15 miles until the exit.

From there, we drive up to the Jacksonville rest area and pick them up. Again, we will want to get to orlando around 4pm on friday.

__________________________________________________ ______

Jacksonville Meetup Exit
    *Take I-95 to Busch Drive, Exit 360
    *Merge to the right
    *Store with a big parking lot (on right)(1000 feet from I-95) across the street from the busch factory.
    *If you hit the train tracks, you have gone too far.
    Address for Mapquest

111 Busch Dr, jacksonville, FL 32218

I will update the time you need to be there, and what time we WILL leave aswell.
    Last edited by aero; 03-21-2006, 10:18 PM.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

sounds like what we did last year.
    it ended up being aero3685 (brandon), MRX (antoine) and me from florida. hopefully we can get a whole bunch more this time. i think when we got to tennessee there were like 10 or 11 cars last year. lets double that this year.
    lifes better in a wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by 93wagonEX
      sounds like what we did last year.
      it ended up being aero3685 (brandon), MRX (antoine) and me from florida. hopefully we can get a whole bunch more this time. i think when we got to tennessee there were like 10 or 11 cars last year. lets double that this year.
      got any pics of the wheels yet?

Yeah... lets have this as a starting poll... if you are attending the meet and from FL, post up where your location is. That way we can get a final route of the whole bunch, and then end up with a few areas to stop and pick up peeps. We will pick up the ATL peeps somewhere along the way, but just start by posting up your location if you are going. Then we'll do it as last time, get people together, and see where we can all meet up at.

Closer to the meet, we can exchange cell #'s so we can get ahold of each other. If you see a good deal on walkie talkies, they were nice last time when they worked.

Comment

hey this grumpys93 =) i am at MRXs house me , mrx, and allgo are in jacksonville ill see if there is anyone else here that wants to go.
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Hey Guys turbowagon94 and I are offering to let any of the Fla. and Ga. people crash with us on fri the 21st and roll as a pack for the meet after a nice breakfast its a 2.5 hr run north from us hit us up
          Out in the driveway building something

Comment

Originally posted by wagalude
            Hey Guys turbowagon94 and I are offering to let any of the Fla. and Ga. people crash with us on fri the 21st and roll as a pack for the meet after a nice breakfast its a 2.5 hr run north from us hit us up
            sounds like a deal. 2.5 hours will be a nice warm up drive. Was nice staying w/adam in ATL last event, but the drive to Nashville... was fun, but very long!

Comment

Originally posted by aero
              sounds like a deal. 2.5 hours will be a nice warm up drive. Was nice staying w/adam in ATL last event, but the drive to Nashville... was fun, but very long!
              sounds good to me i don't feel like paying some mula for a hotel room
              i dibs on the couch =)
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

meet

sup nick so whats up with this meet? i havent been here in a while so i was wondering whats new??!?!?!?! so pm me if anything a.j
                I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

check out the official thread in the regional/ot forum. cant remember where it is. But the meet is gonna be in NC, mid april.

Comment

dang so so far 3 ppl lmao this sucks i want a nice caravn going so come on ppl bizzzump
                    ~Nick~

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                      dang so so far 3 ppl lmao this sucks i want a nice caravn going so come on ppl bizzzump

Well.. 3 that have responded. I think that the number is/will be at around 6-10 as we get closer.

General areas are:
                      Tampa
                      Naples
                      Miami
                      Orlando
                      tally
                      jacksonville

Comment

Originally posted by aero
                        you stayed with adam last year??? Damn, wish I knew, I woulda been over there in a second. Oh well, wish I could go to the meet, but good luck
                        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

aero your coming from down further south than i am correct?..from what i remember correctly that is. i might have a buddy of mine along with me that is willing to do the trip. Just i have to get my stupid motor and suspension work done or it wont last...so if you wanted to meet up during the journey.

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                            you stayed with adam last year??? Damn, wish I knew, I woulda been over there in a second. Oh well, wish I could go to the meet, but good luck
                            i could swear something came up in your schedule...i think thats when i dropped the flywheel off actually.
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                              i could swear something came up in your schedule...i think thats when i dropped the flywheel off actually.
                              Yup. I don't remember why either but there was some reason why it didn't happen. No biggie though. It will happen this year.
                              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Working...
                              X