No announcement yet.

Preparation for Spring Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So to recap, its me dfresh and 93wagonex are rolling from the south, and what place do you guys wanna meet at and what time?

Also can i get a head cout so i can get the proper amount of wakie talkies.

Aim: Valhallica

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
    ----
    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
      So to recap, its me dfresh and 93wagonex are rolling from the south, and what place do you guys wanna meet at and what time?

Also can i get a head cout so i can get the proper amount of wakie talkies.

Aim: Valhallica
      93wagonex is no longer coming.. couldnt get the weekend off, i know he wanted to though. So just you 2 from s. fla.

As far as a headcount, I have no idea. Not many people are cooperating this time around. last event i had the meeting spots, times and a complete list of who was coming and phone numbers a month in advance. But nobody contacted me, and I wasnt about to play babysitter... so I guess its tough luck for any that get left behind.

Here is the exit info for you guys.

ORLANDO EXIT INFO (4:30PM arrive. 5:00PM depart)
      Exit Info:

I-95 & West International Speedway Blvd (SR-92)
      *Heading North on I-95, Take the US-92 exit 261 to Deland/Daytona Beach
      *Veer to the right (head East on Int. Speedway blvd)
      *First light you come to, you will turn left (Indigo Drive) around 1 mile from I-4
      *As you turn in, on your right is a shopping plaza, according to the web, there is a circuit city, but we will be meeting somewhere in the middle of that parking lot.

If you need an address to mapquest.... this is a hotel across the street, same exit though.

2620 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Comment

Theres about 3-5 ppl that are coming from jacksonville, still not sure how many cars tho. 7pm arrival off of the busch exit is fine i'll let jacksonville know and we'll see you there.

Jax confirmed
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
          Theres about 3-5 ppl that are coming from jacksonville, still not sure how many cars tho. 7pm arrival off of the busch exit is fine i'll let jacksonville know and we'll see you there.

Jax confirmed

thanks, yeah i know about the jax people... sounds good. Still wondering about Orlando people and tampa people. But again, their loss not mine so

Comment

C'mon peeps....Get ur necessary info to Aero so we can have a BIGASS caravan! This meet is four days away. Damn how time flies!
            "The Fresh One"

Comment

yo i may be able to leave...if my income tax comes back in time...hey tell me whats up..when you are leaving from tampa aero...

Comment

Damn i cant go now guys...the gf and friend want to go to disney instead so were leaving thursday night..sigh. i wanted to go.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                ----
                02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Working...
                X