Leave a comment:

• tomace234
    replied
    i will be there

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by ll jdmeg222 ll
    I might come down and take pics and post them on my website at http://www.jdmfloridascene.com.

Come on through buddy. The more CB's out there the better and oh if you know of any others have them come out.

Leave a comment:

• ll jdmeg222 ll
    replied
    I might come down and take pics and post them on my website at http://www.jdmfloridascene.com.

Leave a comment:

• ghostCB7
    replied
    ghost is down for the meet

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Right now I have 5 cars there, come on I know there are more CB7's out there in the sunshine state. Sat 18th in the Denny's parking lot opposite the Fashion Square Mall @ 9pm....... Ohhh someone bring a camera to take pics....lol. Mines is busted..

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm90accord
    cool ill head down there im in jacksonville but on the other forum there is a meet on the 11th of march so idunno which one i want to go to,but if i go to this one how many ppl will be there?or pm me with your number and ill hit u up bro

Where at

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by bagoon316
    uh the last mini meet at home depot there were 6 cb7's...maybe u missed the photos...there was me, wikkid, ghost, phreakish, tomace, ghost's friend cant remember his name, i think ur talkin bout the one like a month ago...but im sure we can all get one again. im down prolly depending on my business.

I sorry guys for not responding to the thread. its still on for Sat.18. I have permission from Dennys

Leave a comment:

• bagoon316
    replied
    uh the last mini meet at home depot there were 6 cb7's...maybe u missed the photos...there was me, wikkid, ghost, phreakish, tomace, ghost's friend cant remember his name, i think ur talkin bout the one like a month ago...but im sure we can all get one again. im down prolly depending on my business.

Leave a comment:

• jdm90accord
    replied
    cool ill head down there im in jacksonville but on the other forum there is a meet on the 11th of march so idunno which one i want to go to,but if i go to this one how many ppl will be there?or pm me with your number and ill hit u up bro

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    started a topic Meeting

Meeting

Well, well I missed the last mini meet recently ( my bad ) and the meet that ghostcb7 made up 2 people came out, so IM CALLING OUT ALL CB7's. I would love to have a meet other CB out there, so on SAT 18 MARCH @ 9pm I would love to have a meeting. For the location im thinking about the DENNY'S opposite the Fashion Square Mall ( highway 50 ). Its a nice open, well lighted area and my club hangs out there ( we know the manager of the shopping center and we have permission from DENNY's ). Any takers let me know PLEASE.

PEACE, LOVE and Ohh drive it like you stole it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working...
X